uh oh

TW: throwing up, mentions of weed?

Luna waited forty-eight hours after coming to the conclusion she was in fact pregnant before stumbling on down to the cut

Luna waited forty-eight hours after coming to the conclusion she was in fact pregnant before stumbling on down to the cut. She always loved walking from one side of the island to the other but knew that wouldn't be an option for long.

The chateau was in more shambles than usual today, Luna noticed. There were a set of window shutters on the pathway to the house and multiple empty beer cans. Luna scoffed and started to pick up the cans as she made her way to the front door. She stopped on the porch, next to where Pope lay dead asleep. Luna shook her head and wandered inside, noticing JJ passed out on the couch. This had to mean Sarah and John B were in the bedroom, and Luna wasn't naïve enough to try and open that door.

Luna scanned her surroundings and shook her head at the filthy room, a room she had cleaned only days prior. Grabbing a trash bag from under the sink, she swiftly, and quietly, picked up all the trash. She pulled out the Clorox wipes she bought and wiped down the counter, stove, and tables. Luna opened the cabinets and the fridge to clear out any food that had gone bad, which surprisingly was not much.

When she'd finished cleaning, she pulled out a notepad and pen, and some eggs and bacon. She compiled a list of things the chateau needed while the food was cooking. She scribbled down: eggs, bacon, milk, water bottles, apples, oranges, cheese, tomatoes, chicken, and sausage. With these, she could make at least a few days' worths of meal prep for the boys.

Someone came up behind her and spooked Luna, making her jump and drop the pen. Their arms wrapped around her waist, and their head laid on her shoulder. "Good morning, Sare."

"Shh," the girl mumbled into her back, "Too early."

Luna laughed as the girl grumbled on about god knows and pulled a cup of coffee from the cupholder she brought from in town. The girl put it next to Sarah's hand, which she quickly snatched up, taking a large gulp.

"You are my favorite person," she whispered. A small smile graced her lips as the blonde-haired girl looked in utter bliss. Coffee had that effect on most people.

"She's your favorite person?" A male voice grumbled, "I thought I was."

Luna laughed as she pulled the food off the stove. She heard Sarah try to placate her boyfriend as she plated the food. "There's a coffee with your name on it JB, it's on the counter. Will you two wake Pope and JJ while I finish making breakfast?"

Luna popped the bread into the toaster and grabbed the butter and jam, placing them and the plates of food on the dining room table. From the corner of her eye, she could see Pope coming into the house, followed by an irritated Kiara.

"Uh oh," Luna laughed, "Looks like Kie is not happy." Kiara shot her a glare but softened it when she saw the coffee in the blonde's hand.

"Is that for me?" She asked, reaching her hand out to grab the hot drink. Kiara didn't wait for the answer before taking it and drinking half of it.