chapter 1

Jay turns the key to stop the van and
proceeds to put it in park.
a light scenery but the darkest secrets lay upon it. Jay looks up from the wheel to turn to Lexx saying "Damn, this is gonna be a long day, you guys-".

"here already?"
Lexx turned her head and asked.
Moral looked up, still tired from the nap he took on the way, blinking slowly realizing they were at their destination.

"Yep. here already." Jay sighed and the group if 3 moved to the back on the van.
All of them grabbed their desired equipment for the trip.
Moral taking the thermometer and emf detector, Jay taking the spirt box and the googles, and Lexx taking the remaining book, crucifix and the camera.

Jay looked at the screen on the wall with the name of the ghost the three were searching for.  "Evan Perry..." Jay whispered as he wrote it down in his book, Lexx and Moral doing the same. Lexx and Moral began to chuckle, attempting to be serious for once.

"are we all ready?" Jay looked at Lexx and Moral curiously. "i believe so." Moral said looking at Lexx for confirmation.
Lexx nodded her head slowly with a smirk on their face. They all turned towards the door as Jay opened it up slowly.
The three stood there, gear in hand and ready to hunt some ghosts.

end of chapter 1