Chapter 6

Kayzha pov

A few days passed and eva was back from her trip so i decided to surprise her with lunch.

Damn I really have to tell her I can't even be mad if she wants to break up.

I'm such a horrible girlfriend and it shows a lot.

Baby all of this is for me she said with excitement.

Fuck her smile is so gorgeous and the way her skin glows in the sun makes me melt but i also feel the same way about dae.

Wtf am i thinking 💭

Yes baby you deserve it i missed you so much i buttered her down and kisses and gave her a long hug.

How about we take this to the park and we grab a bottle of your favorite wine.

Yes baby I would like that a lot she jumped up and down than gave me a long kiss before closing her car door.

I unopened my car door up for her letting her in than getting in the other side.

Welp lets see how this goes.

Babe this is the park we went to on our first date I can't believe you remembered.

I actually remembered that day like yesterday we was small young and dumb teens and love I wonder what the hell happened i thought to myself.

Of course I remembered baby i cracked a small smile before opening the wine.

I poured her a glass than me and we both raised our glasses.

To love she said with the most biggest smile.

To love.. than we both drank.

Dae pov

I should apologize to kayzha I didn't mean what i said at all i think i have feelings for her.

I decided to call and she didn't pick up.

Damn it let me call eva and think of something.

Hey sis have you heard from kayzha we planned on doing something today maybe chilling.

Oh that's wonderful dae y'all are making up y'all can do it at my house I'll give you two some space.

Umm i guess it's a plan see y'all at 5 or 6ish.

6 is fine see you then.

I got dressed into something laid back and decided to call one of my old hoes to bring with me.

I just wanted to see if i could make her jealous it's a dumb idea but oh well here goes nothing.