Chapter 7

Five months later

Daes pov

Baby I'm home from work sorry I'm a little late.

I decided to move in with kayzha since eva and I hated each other guts badly.

K- i missed you baby
She said before kissing me on my cheek.

D- no kiss on the lips i missed you too baby.

She gave me a kiss on the lip than pulled me on top of the counter pulling my clothes off kissing all over my body.

Than my phone ranged twice.

I groaned and turned it off and we started to continue on.

Y'all know what happened next.

Babe i really love us I'm glad i met you.

K- I'm glad i met you too baby i really thought you hated me at first.

D- i only hated that you wasn't mine so i made it happened.

I shook my head in agreement getting out of bed.

Things between me and kayzha we're going great this girl spoils the hell outta me and loves me so much as well.

I love it here for real 🥴

We should take a shower together to save water i said jokingly.

Kayzha- You just wanna be nasty But we can.

So babe i was thinking we should trip soon maybe get out the house for awhile i asked.

Dae- Anything you want princess.

I was thinking about all the places i ever wanted to go like New York or California.

I haven't traveled in forever because i hate long car rides and airplanes so it was a lose lose situation.

I was knock out of my thoughts by a knock on the front door.

I wonder who it is knocking this damn late.

I opened the door to a crying eva.

Eva- D-Dae it's me please don't close the door I have no where else to go.

Dae- I'll get you a hotel but you can't stay here it'll be disrespectful to me and kayzha.

Eva- but I'm your sister it's not fair you gone choose this raggedy bitch over me.

Dae- you really wanna go there eva you use to do the same shit to me remember the perverted boyfriend you had years ago i told you that tried to rape me ? And you still stayed.

Eva- HE WOULD NEVER TRY TO FUCK ANYBODY LIKE YOU EVER.

Dae- You disgust me bitch get the fuck off my porch before i call the police on your crack headed ass.

Than i slammed the door breaking into tears.

It really be your own family

Kayzha's pov

I came to downstairs to see what the commotion was to only find dae crying.

Baby what's wrong are you hurt why are you crying.

Dae- it's eva.. she's on drugs bad and we got into it because i wouldn't let her stay here.

Kayzha- Fuck her dae you did the best you could stop crying baby ain't nun of that shit worth it.

Dae wiped her crys and i pulled her to a tight hug kissing her on her forehead.

Kayzha- How about we go on vacation right now i can book a flight for the earliest time tomorrow you deserve it babe.

Dae- you would do that for me baby yes i would love that a lot I really need a vacation.

We both decided to take a trip to California for a couple of weeks to get our minds back
Straight.

The next morning
5:30 am

Babe are you sure you aren't forgetting anything before we pull off.

Dae- yes babe i promise we can leave now.

Before i pulled out of the driveway I connected to the aux to change the vibes.

Welp California here we come

Sorry for the short chapter i hope y'all liked it.

Should i add more drama?

Dae and kayzha 👀

What happened to eva

Wheres dior ?