93

It didn't take long for Isabella to find the spot. She heard the saviors faintly arguing in the building and their voices got louder the closer she got. She knew she had to hurry, a small herd was behind her and knew it wouldn't be long till they were on the building.

It was an old bar and Isabella ducked to the ground, and brought out her rifle, looking through the scope to see how many saviors there were.

"God damn it," she seethed when she spotted that Rick and Morgan were captured by the saviors.

She sighed in frustration, knowing if she shot any of the saviors right now, then they would kill Rick and Morgan. She was quick, but wasn't quick enough to take out all the saviors in one go.

So she waited for the moment and while she couldn't hear their conversation, she knew what was being discussed. She knew Rick was negotiating, giving them false hope of going to the Hilltop.

She knew he was lying though, she knew he was full of rage and he too would stop at nothing to get his revenge.

She kept her eyes on the saviors for so long she hadn't noticed that the the walkers had now reached the bar and started to trickle in.

One of the saviors yelled and she spotted walkers devour the saviors that had been too injured to get out of the way.

They scrambled as they were unsure how to get out and Isabella took that as her chance.

She spotted them cut Rick and Morgan loose and she aimed the rifle at one of the saviors who tried to hurry his way to the others.

She sent a shot to his head, the glass shattering and he fell to the ground.

"Shit, get down!" the saviors screamed as she pulled the clip on the rifle since it was bolt action rifle.

Rick immediately knew Isabella was the one who shot the savior.

He and Morgan fired at the walkers and the saviors helped but were still uneasy about going out in the open and getting shot.

Rick then brought out his ax and sent it into the neck of a savior while Morgan sent his stick through the throats of two.

A savior tackled Rick and Isabella aimed the rifle at him, sending a shot to his throat as Rick kicked the savior into the walkers.

She saw Morgan chase a savior, far out of sight and Isabella saw Rick take out whatever saviors were left along with walkers.

A savior slipped out the building but he didn't get far as Isabella was quick to take him out. She then turned to the walkers and sent shots at the ones getting close to Rick.

Rick took out the remaining walkers and Isabella got up from the ground as she went to meet up with Rick and Morgan.

She waited and faintly saw them talking quietly and she waited, knowing Morgan had a lot on his mind recently.

While she waited for them to come out, she lifted her shirt and sighed when she saw one stitch had come undone but it hadn't bled too much. She knew Siddiq would say something but she didn't care.

Rick and Morgan then came out and she hurried to them.

"Are y'all okay?"

"We're fine," Morgan said as he brushed past her in the direction of Hilltop.

She looked at him in confusion and looked to Rick who shook his head as he brought her in for a quick hug.

"Are you okay?"

"I am. I'm sorry Rick, I had to-"

"I know, I get it. Don't apologize," he said in understanding and she nodded.