chapter two how it happened part two

Going back home to Seabrooke

Zed pov

While I was in my and yn bedroom packing our things to go home I had promised her that  I would take her to the doctor to figure out what the matter with her and why was she vomiting, just I had told my wife to go take a seat while I sign us in. Hi there I need your sir umm zed necropolis I told them and the visitor name yn fox necrodoplios I told them what is your relationship with ms. Fox the clerk lady said she my wife I told her. Okay, Mr. And ms. Necrodoplios why do you sit right 👉  there?  And wait for the doctor to call you guys the male clerk as he winks at me and I did not mention it to zed as I fiddled with my hands and zed noticed this honey are alright he asked me not she told me am just scared 😱   she tells about what he asked in a worried tone it about my vampire ex-boyfriend Jesse she told what if he comes after hey he won have the chance too because all I have to do is zombied out and he will just leave because a vampire cannot take on a rouge zombie. Before he could say anything thing else the doctor called on me and see as we followed her into the room ms. Wells , I would like for, please sit on this thing for me as I sat up on the thing.

So Mrs wells . Would like to tell me why you are today the male doctor said while firtling with her knowing am right here he asked her just them yn turn her head towards me umm zed honey can you explain to him why am here ask me well yes sweetie the reason why I had brought her here was that she had morning sickness  I tell the doctor 💊  I am aware that mr necrodoplios your wife is pregnant