chp.3 wet dream🔞 💦

Tanay pov

Main bathroom se naha kar bhar aya . I am only in towel , Mai apne balon ko towel se sukha raha tha tabhi mujhe chahat dikhi jo mirror ke samne ghadi thi mirror main apne app ko dekh kar ready ho rhi thi .

She wore a red sari, her back is facing me . Her hair is wet water dripping from her hair
She look so hot and littlery sexy from back .

Main slowly slowly uske piche gya aur usko tightly back hug kiya .my bare chest touching her back.i put my chin on her head and said good morning baby .

She flinch a little then realxed in my arm and said good morning .

I put my nose in her nack and sniff her sandlewood sent .

"U smell so good baby "
You as always smell like lavender my favourite "
She give me a small smile .
we both make a eye contect through mirror.

I backed away a little from her and Maine apne ek hath se uske balon ko kandhe ke ek side kiya .

I started giving her open mouth wet kisses all over her neck .

"I love you" i said between the kiss.

She close her eyes in and feel the kisses.

I kiss the back of her ear . She let out a moan but she make her one hand into fist hand and put another hand on her mouth she tried to suppress her moan .

" stopped supress your moan i want to hear that ."

But she still didnt remove her palm from her mouth .

I stopped kissing her ,
I step back and put my both hand on her waist , i turn her toward me and cage her in my both arms .she put her both palm on my chest .

I came closer to her ear and said in my most seductive voice .So you didn't listen to me you really need a punishment .😈

she shot open her eyes ,she understand what punishmeni i talk

She shook her head in no and give me a puppy eyes 👀

"please dont punish me im still sore from last night "

I smile laugh at her word 😉🤣

aren't you the one who said ahhh.... faster... da......

She slap my arm ,give me little glare and hide her red face in my chest .i can feel her whining in my chest .

She always hide her face on my chest when she is embarrass .

I smirk and said baby you dont need to be shy thats a secret between us 🤣🤣🤣

"Stop laughing"😣😐
She whine and start fake cry i can see red chicks .

Sometime i wonder is she the same girl who become wild when we had sex every night and next day she become all innocent jaisa isne kuch kiya hi na ho.

"Ok i stop teasing you first give me my morning kiss 😚"

"Promise you won't tease me"

"Ok promise"

She pull away from me and give me a sweet smile then
She put her both hand in my nack for support,tip toeing and put her lips on my lips .

(We have hight difference she reach till my chin)

She give me a quick pick and tried to go away but i pull her closer to me and hold her both hand on my one hand i smashed my lips on her .

She smile between the kiss and started kissing me back .