Chapter 3

"Armoni, get your ass up right now!!" Armoni fluttered her eyes open, look up at the white ceiling.

"Hurry up and get dressed, girl. His Majesty is waiting for you at the castle!" Ms. Mary threw a dress at Armoni before she left

Armoni sighed before getting up and going to the bathroom, she did her whole morning routine before wiping the fog out the mirror from her shower.

Why did the King want her? She didn't understand. Pretty much everyone in the orphanage told her she was ugly and she could see why, now.

She didn't have that long, straight hair that Jennie had. Hers was just always in some curly mess. She didn't have super pale skin like Irene, considering she was black, also she wasn't skinny like Lisa, she had a curvy body with a little bit of stomach.

So, why did the King want her?

"Armoni is your ass ready yet? NO. Omg your hair is a mess like always, I'm gone be right with a brush." Ms. Mary spoked as she look at Armoni threw the mirror before leaving.

"You really think you look got in that dress?" Lisa came in with Jennie

"I don't even know why the King wants you, but I heard that he was going to use you." Jennie laughed.

"U-use?" Armoni said in a low voice as she fiddled with the dress material.

"Yes, use you, like Jay does and then kill you. But hey, you should be lucky the King even wants to see your ugly ass." Armoni rubbed her eyes as she felt tears fall from them.

"I-I don't want die." She let the more childish part of her take her place as she started crying.

"Oh, you don't? Aww, to bad, so sad." They both laughed before leaving the crying girl.

"Armoni, stop crying like a baby and get up so I can do your hair." Ms. Mary demanded. Armoni got up and tried to controll her sobs.

"Now listen, when you get to that castle, do every damn thing the King tells you, he's paying a whole lotta money and you're not even 1 Pennie worth it. All you do is cry, you're so worthless." Armoni kept her head down as she quietly sniffed.

"Hurry, hurry!" Ms. Mary suddenly jumped up as she looked at the time and dragged Armoni downstairs, making her almost trip on her own dress.

"The Queen." A person announced as he bowed.

"I'm not the Queen, my name is Armoni." She said as a matter a fact.

"Why of course it is," The person but his hat back on and started walking to the carriage that wasn't even a few feet away.

"But his Majesty has have pacific orders for everyone outside the Royal Kim family to call you Majesty." The guy said as he opened the carriage. Armoni noticed the 2 white horse that patiently waited.