Chapter 26

"Come on, babe, let's not be late and look presentable." Yoongi laughed as Armoni practically fell off the bed while trying to force herself up, tripping on her feet and falling onto the ground.

"Tired. Carry me." Armoni held her arms out to Yoongi, her eyes still closed. Yoongi easily grabbed the girl and took her to the bathroom, sitting her on the counter before they both did their morning routine.

"Are you sure you want to wear that?" Yoongi eyed her revealed boobs that were peaking out of the fabric and her exposed thigh that also poked out while she sat down to but the heels on

"Yess, Yoongi, I'll be find. It's just a dress, a pretty one at that." Armoni smiled up innocently at him.

False. Armoni's knew exactly what she was doing. But she was sure it wouldn't hurt anyone and all her bruises had vanished anyways so why not show off just a bit?

"Do I look pretty enough in it?" Armoni asked in an innocent voice, secretly teasing.

"Beautiful, baby." Yoongi pecked her lips, secretly still not wanting her to go out in it.

"Now, let's go. You don't want Appa to yell at us for being late again, right?" Yoongi chuckled and grabbed her hand, taking them both down to the first floor.

Armoni and Yoongi were actually one of the first ones in a carriage, Niki and Jimin coming just seconds later.

"I'm sorry that we couldn't eat breakfast, love, I overslept." Yoongi frowned, knowing the next time they would be able to eat would be in about 5 hours due to the event that was going on right now.

"It's okay, Yoongi." Armoni kissed his cheek.

"Your Majesty's, the rest of the royal Kim family have arrived, do you want me to start the journey?" The driver spoke. Usually Jungkook twas specifically their driver but he couldn't attend due to him being with his family at the time.

"Yes." Yoongi spoke coldly. With in seconds they were on the move.

"Does this not go up anymore?" Yoongi asked after sneaking a little to much glances at her chest, then trying to pull up the straps.

"I mean it could, but it would look weird. Why won't you just let me where the dresss?" Armoni whined, pulling the strap back to it's place.

"I'm just wondering why you picked the most revealing dress I even saw. Only I'm suppose to see your body." Yoongi playfully whined and laid his head on her chest, which was more comfortable then he thought, causing him to make a mental note to try this the next time they laid down somewhere to sleep.

"I know they are, your the only one who touches them in a way that I like and not forced though of course." Armoni spoke for a fact.

"Um- excuse me!? For now on I should be the only one to see and touch this beautiful paradise that is called 'Armoni's body'. Nobody else." Yoongi said offended.