the crazy ones .02

cw // underage drinking + drugs

nini;

the small girl posed in front of the mirror, ruffling her shirt and examining her outfit from every possible angle. nini sighed and turned around to face gina and ellie.

"how do i look?" she nervously asked, presenting her outfit. gina and ellie exchanged looks before giving nini a thumbs up.

"you look like the sweetest girl alive," gina told nini. she nodded her head and lightly chucked.

"that's the plan," nini muttered, "are we working tonight or just having fun for once?"

"we're always working," ellie simply said and came behind nini. she placed a small, dainty necklace around nini's neck. it was a gold chain with tiny pink stones sitting on the bottom. nini smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. ellie continued, "it matches your outfit."

"where'd you get it?" nini asked as she delicately held the necklace in her hands.

"some store... i don't remember where i stole it from," ellie simply said before she finished the last touches of her outfit. nini nodded her head and stayed silent. she was observing gina and ellie as she looked at them through the mirror.

the three of them all lived and worked together. gina and ellie have always lived together. they got adopted at the same time and have always been a strong duo. nini got adopted four years later. she's always been friends with the two but now they are all sisters.

ellie's always been the "baddest" one. she wears the darkest clothes, heavy makeup, and can come off as super cold but that's just a facade. she steals the most that's for sure and is the best one out of the three of them. although, she has the biggest heart. ellie has always been super loving and caring to gina and nini as well as their friends. ellie has always been sweet, supportive, and loving —  even though everyone at school thinks differently.

gina's always been the "smartest" one. she wears warm toned clothes that are mature yet youthful at the same time. she's very strong willed, intuitive, and the most approachable of the three. gina is the one who comes up with the most of the plans and it always works out in her favor. gina is loving as well but is also realistic. the girl doesn't sugarcoat anything and tells you what you need to hear — not what you want to hear. she's overprotective of the people she loves and will do anything to keep them safe. everyone at school loves gina and she is definitely the most popular of the three.

lastly, nini's always been the "quietest" one. the girl wears soft makeup, light clothes and rarely talks. but gina and ellie know that's just a facade as well. nini was fucking crazy.

she presents herself as this delicate, shy, ditzy girl but that was far from reality. that's why they work so well though. nini balances the two girls out and is always willing to take the risks. now, gina was smart and came up with great plans. ellie was sneaky and could steal anything you put in front of her but nini was different.

she was willing to do anything and everything because she loved the rush and adrenaline. gina and ellie stole for money or survival. nini stole for those reasons too. but she also steals because she genuinely loves it. it's her favorite crime and favorite past time.

nini was willing to do the work that ellie and gina couldn't. also, nini was pretty much heartless if the people weren't: ellie, gina, ashlyn, or big red.

she didn't know exactly when she became like this but she knew it started when she lost her moms. nini's never been the same since.

"you ready neens?" the girl heard gina call out. she turned around to see ellie and gina eyeing nini from the doorway. she forced a smile.