Wake Up || 05

jungkook: 21 yo.

jimin: 23 yo.

___

"i'm home!" jungkook announces, kicking off his shoes and loosens down his tie a little, groaning as he makes his way to the living room, from where sounds of happy laughter and giggles fill his ears along with some music playing in the background which muffles the voice of the ladies.

"mom!" he grumbles out, throwing himself on the couch, "god! i swear i'm never going to that place ever again!" he stares at eunmi with an exasperated stare, making her laugh.

"it's okay, kook. i'm sorry for today," she ruffles his hair, muting the television and takes the space next to her son, helping him take the tie off and smiles, "don't go to office from tomorrow if you don't like it, okay?"

"yeah..." he nods, leaning towards her and lays down, resting his head on her lap, taking a deep breath, "no, i... i'll go,"

"it's fine, jungkook, i already told you i'll manage," eunmi chuckles, "i've worked even when i was carrying jimin, you and aera. i can still work, it's not a big deal,"

"i'll do it, i'm here to help you," jungkook says, turning his head to look at aera who's busy putting her pokemon plushies on top of him. he smiles at her, grabbing her hand and pulls her next to him, "hi, nobody gave me a welcome-home hug. do you want me to cry?"

"no," aera giggles, leaning forward that instant, letting her tiny arms to cover as much as she could of his broad shoulders.

"that's nice," jungkook kisses her cheek, "what did riri do today?"

aera breaks into a playful grin, glancing at the mother who smiles as well, ruffling her hair. the five-year-old climbs on top of jungkook, sitting on his stomach and holding his hands, as he moves them in the air in a dancing fashion.

"i played with mamma," aera jumps in excitement and jungkook moves a little, placing his hand on the little girl's waist so she won't accidentally fall down.

"really? what else? mamma looks so happy today," jungkook points out, making eunmi laugh loudly as she shakes her head and he chuckles at the girls, "hm, is it a secret between riri and mamma? aren't you gonna tell kookie?" he pouts at aera.

the child squeals playfully, squirming on jungkook's chest as she leans down, and hugs him out of nowhere, making him laugh, returning her hug with his large hands placed on her back, "alright, what is it?" he asks.

"riri and mamma went shopping and games!"

"without me?" jungkook gasps, scrunching up his nose and huffs at aera.

"yes," she giggles, glancing up at eunmi as she lays on jungkook's chest, "mamma said not— tell koo, but oops! i told you, because- because i think koo and riri and mamma will go there again together!"

"yeah?" jungkook smiles amusedly, "why didn't you tell mamma to call koo so he can join you as well?"

"no," aera shakes her head, "i forgot,"

"i'm upset now, my riri forgot about me..." he pouts and aera stares at him, leaning near his face and cups his face in her small hands.

"no, don't be sad koo, i love you," she says, pecking his lips and nuzzles her cheek against his, "you so pe'achus, koo, and riri love you so much,"

"i'm what?"

"precious," eunmi chuckles, "you're precious,"

"wow, thanks," jungkook laughs.