Envy - Byler

Requested by dorbyns4ever

Will's heart dropped as he watched Mike come out the classroom smiling and chatting to Eleven. He knew they were just friends but he also knew that the moment El came into their lives they have been close. But he trusted Mike and he knew there wasn't anything to worry about but...the jealousy was still there.

"Hi Will." Eleven greeted giving Will a soft smile,

"Hi." Will replied bluntly turning his full attention to his boyfriend.

"Hey!" Mike smiled as his and Will's hands interlocked. 

"Hey!" Will repeated in a much happier tone and the trio began walking to their next lesson. Almost immediately Mike and El continued the conversation they were having prior meaning Will had to stand there in silence. He soon felt the jealousy come back. He didn't know how to enter the conversation, he felt left out. It didn't help that Mike had dropped his hand and Will was left walking behind them. 

"Bye.." Will mumbled as they reached his classroom and yet Mike barely even said a goodbye back. Once the final bell went Will rushed outside to the parking lot hoping he'd see Mike, he did but...he wasn't alone. Mike was hugging someone and no it wasn't just anyone, Eleven. Will felt his heart practically collapse out of his chest and now his envy was too high to be maintained. Will began walking towards Mike's car and just stood there watching until finally, Mike walked over. 

"Hey babe!" Mike called unlocking his car. Will didn't reply, he just hopped into the passenger seat and slammed the door. Mike's face furrowed but he shrugged it off just assuming Will was cold or...tired.

"Are you okay..?" Mike softly asked once he closed his door and Will just nodded causing Mike to sigh.

"Are you still coming over?" Mike continued to ask.

"Mom wants me home." Will lied. Mike knew it was a lie too but he wasn't going to push Will. The drive was quiet - not even a comfortable silence, the most awkward silence you can imagine.

Once they pulled up to Will's house they both just remained there, in silence obviously.

"Will wha-" Mike got cut off by the door slamming shut. He was confused, why was Will ignoring him. Meanwhile Will was just upset, he spent most of the day feeling like a 3rd wheel. 

The following day was the same, Will had sent Mike a text (Set in the 21st century) telling him to not pick him up that morning and Will spent the day with everyone but Mike. Luckily, it was Friday so Will had a Mike-free weekend. However, for Mike he was just confused and slightly hurt and Friday night he decided to just straight up go to Will's house.

"Mike?" Will gasped as he opened the front door.

"Hey." Mike whispered, "Can...can I come in?" He stuttered and Will nodded slowly pushing the door open. Will was still upset but he also knew he was slightly overreacting.

"I'm sorry." They both said at the same time causing one another to smile. 

"I'm sorry if I've done something Will, I- I didn't mean to upset you-" 

"No, I'm sorry. I've been ignoring you and I shouldn't because you haven't done anything, I was just jealous and-"

"Jealous? Of what?" Will stayed silent for a minute before finally sighing. 

"El." He mumbled. Mike sighed. He knew exactly what and when Will was referring to.

"I'm sorry babe." Mike whispered, "Obviously, Eleven and I are nothing but...I'm so sorry for making you feel like there was." Will looked down embarrassed. 

"Come here." Mike whispered pulling Will into a long hug. Later that night Will asked Mike to stay over and Mike would never turn that down. Mike softly layed Will down and wrapped his arms around Will. Will wrapped his arms around one of Mike's arms and rested his head on it too.

"I love you Mike." He stated through his yawn,

"And I love you Will." Mike whispered in his boyfriends ear.

A/N: How was this??

IM NOT READY FOR SCHOOL I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO AHHHHHHH

Sorry this is pretty short 

Any requests??

Don't forget to vote!

~

Zoe :)