Flower pot - Byler

Will's pov

My mom and I were out shopping down at the flower shop. My mom was looking at the flowers, she loved gardening meanwhile I'd much rather be at home.

"Could you go look some flower pots while I look here?" She mumbled her eyes not moving off the roses.

"Okay." I groaned walking away. I had no idea where the pots were. I trailed down at least 4 isles until finally, there they were. They all looked the same just different sizes. I started picking up some pots and placing them on top of each other too busy in my own world to take in my surroundings. However, I jumped out of my thoughts as my hands touched something. As I looked down I noticed it was someone else's hand.

"Oh shit sorry!" He gasped pulling his hand away causing me to copy. As I looked up at him I almost froze. The guy had long dark hair, pale white skin and his lips were thin but still somehow plump. He had an apologetic expression on his face and I couldn't help but smile.

"No no, my fault." I stated gesturing for him to take the pot.

"You take it." He smiled causing me to immediately shake my head.

"No I think I have plenty." I laughed gesturing to those I had in my hand. The taller boy laughed and picked up the white plant pot.

"Let me take some." He gave me a soft grin taking the top two off of me before I could object.

"Thanks." I whispered looking him up and down.

"You like gardening then?" He asked walking with me to the cashier.

"No, they're actually for my mom...she's somewhere around here!" I sighed looking around not seeing her in my view.

"What about you?" I added on looking back at him. Our eyes met and all I could do is watch as he bit his lip softly.

"My moms somewhere too." He beamed, his eyes not leaving mine. I nodded and we continued walking for a few seconds until he stopped.

"Will you give me two seconds." He whispered giving me a small wink before turning the corner disappearing for a couple of seconds then returning.

"Hi." He chuckled as he reached my side again. He walked over to the counter with me and I began placing my stuff down. I noticed he had placed that white pot down and as I looked up to remind him...he was gone.

"This was in there..." The cashier held out a piece of paper handing it to me.

'maybe you can let me borrow it sometime ;) - Mike'

Attached was a number as well. A smile creeped up onto my face. I shoved the paper into my pocket and paid the cashier and waited outside for my mom to appear and eventually she did.

"Thank you Will." She grinning causing me to nod and put the pots in the bumper of the car.

As I fell into the passenger side I pulled out my phone and the note and typed in the number.

'I just might take you up on that offer - Flower pot boy :)' I hesitantly bit my lip before clicking send. Almost immediately my phone buzzed.

'And does flower boy have a name?'

'Will.'

'Well Will...I'll see you around.'

A/N: Sorry this is so short!

Words of inspo: Flower Pot, discovery, fall.

How was this?

Any requests?

How's your day been <3

Don't forget to vote!

~

Zoe :)