1.Just me

Beginning of today's day was bad. How i am suppose to say Also Bad can't describe the feelings it was worst. I really don't know what I am doing. Actually I just know how to describe my feelings I guess. Because at one moment I want to do something and the another moment I don't want to. I just don't know what to do. What is happening to me I can't describe. I don't want to lash on anybody but I just do. And let me tell that's the closest person to me in the whole world. I hate to see tears in her eyes but I just don't know how to why I am blaming her for this situation, actually want to make things right. But its not happening what am suppose to do?? Yesterday one lady said I should do what I am confident about but honestly I myself don't know what I am confident about. I should be confident about what I have and what I am she said. But honestly I don't know who I am..... and what I am.. what am I suppose to do.. I hate to see tears in eyes of the people Iove but they just keep pretending that they are happy but they are not so that's why I have to speak....

I sigh as thinking of that Walking down from the busy street because I know today either gonna be a big day or worst day for me.

I saw everyone around here is busy with their own self, their own world, with their own dreams and confident about their choice. Some times I think to myself if can I be confident like theme only if I can be.... if is the key word.

lets just keep this subject back for time being i thought by looking at my College. i can't say that i hate college because i love college but I hate people who study in the college honestly.

What is really wrong with me?? how can I hate human beings when I am a human???am I going crazy????am I alien???

"oww....are you crazy??" I ask the person who is standing in front of me like nothing happen.

"look who is asking, let me tell you something when people walk in street talking with themselves in mind without knowing there is world around them, I think that people are crazy."she replied with scoff.

"First I am the one who is asking and second of all i didn't ask your definition for the crazy, okay so move." i replied with the same attitude."and out of all thank you for calling you best friend crazy and i am going, bye."

"Where do you think your going, because i am coming with you and What am I suppose to say when your the one who walk like ghost, like no one around you. you didn't even notice me, bitch." now what am i suppose to tell her she is speaking the truth but i am not going down even she is my bff.

"Going to lecture which we are attending today and you can't call me crazy, because i am not, ...... bitch " I told her with serious face."and if i am crazy then Ms. Aerin being my BFF your also crazy."

"What kind of logic is this?" She asked.

"Mine."I answered."That's why its illogical."she Replied.

"Do you really think i am illogical and crazy?" I asked which came in my mind out of nowhere.

"Yes you are, but just for me, okay. and in future if you really went crazy don't worry i'll be with you you know that right. You can't get rid of me that easily, whether you like it or not." She speaks with the honesty in her eyes. " I can't tell what your trying to speak but.." "but you love me, I know that, lets go." she cut me off. I know that she is not good at speaking her feeling loudly so do I that's why we are friends, because we just have connection that i can't explain.

"So, What were you thinking about?" she asked pulling me out of my thoughts again.

"Noting."I said.

" Is it about Him?" she asked again.

And like that my thought went on that specific person.......

A/N:

This is first story I am writing, and English is not my native language so there gonna be lot of grammar mistakes. Please feel free to correct me. If you guys have any suggestion about this story you guys can suggest, and thank you!!!