2. Crush

"Is it about Him?" she asked again.

And like that my thoughts went on that specific person....

Obviously It was not about him, but I can't help how I think about him. Feeling about him is just I can't describe.

"Back to the original world, Daisy!!" Arien pulled me out of my thoughts by yelling at me. Did I zone out again I thought. 

" No, It is not." I told her honestly but arie being arie she gave me disbelieved look when she was about to enter the classroom.

"What, I told you It's not about him." I told her again walking towards our desk. " then what is it?" she questioned. I was about to answer her but screams and gasps interrupted our conversation. Even my friend arie was looking at the source of that as if she caught in the trance.

"Are you sure it's not about him?" she asked while turning me around to look at the person who just entered in the class while receiving all the attention. S***, he is Beautiful!!!!!! that what my mind said when I saw him. Actually my mind always says that when I look at him. That person can kill anyone with just look. He is just perfect. Everything about him just scream perfect. Screaming of girls got me out of my thoughts. what i was thinking NO No NO..... yes he is perfect but no definitely not we have to focus on studies not on KIM TEAHYUNG. But he is perfect my inner voice debated, Yes, he is and he also don't know our existence, I replied. Wait,  WHAT??? What the f*** I am doing.. really???? I was about to talk to arie but she she was still not out of her trance yet,But Not with Teahyung's trance but with Jimin's. I smirked myself by thinking how I am going to tease her for these ¬‿¬ .

" Back to the original world, Arie!!" I mocked her like she did to me earlier. 

" Shut up, You were the same and stop smirking. O, look your friend." She said while pointing out none other than Mr. Joen Jungkook. There he was satan himself walking through the door of the classroom wearing his usual black T-shirt with ripped Jeans, trying to flirt with all girls which are looking at him. 

" He is not my friend,"I scoff at her.She loves to tease me because I sometimes get jealous how he gets to hang out with tae. Everyone thinks he is cool.  What is problem of this people?? what is so cool about him?? Okay, he look okay. But is that all?? you have to see his behavior also which is S***. 

" Stop looking at him like you are going to kill him." arie said while looking at me.

"Trust me I really want to." I told her while sitting beside her.

she was about to say something but the Ringing of the bell beats her.

everyone was settles on their seats and was waiting for the Professor to come.

when he enters every one greeted him and was listening to the introduction he was giving about himself and college. But my focus was fixed on one person. I must be pervert like really.

First lecture was finished as soon as it started thats what I thought really. Me and Arie got up and was discussing about the stuff and what happened in lecture.

When suddenly I was on the ground.

"Ouch."