Ch #33: Hans The Deadly Slime v The Guardian Of Axel! & The Death Of ???!

*Location, Arcanretia*

*Inn*

Mob: Slay the demon! Defeat the devil king!

Old lady: Burn the witch who calls herself a goddess!

Random Guy 2: Yeah! And her Sorcerer friend too!

Random Guy 3: Tie them up! Take the wench and her friend and tie them up!

Maxwell: Does that guy have a fatish for rope or something?

Girl: Her hair isn't even her natural color! And that guy's cape looks awful!

Maxwell: *Yelling out the window* HEY! YOU TAKE THAT BACK! ALSO IT'S A CLOAK NOT A CAPE!!!

Kazuma: We need to leave now!

Maxwell: What? We can take them.

Aqua: NO! You are not hurting my followers!

Maxwell: Jesus, your followers could burn down a city and you still would protect them *Sighs* Whatever, let's get out of this inn already.

Maxwell then opened a portal to a random alley but before anyone could go through it James along with Zenitsa, Tanako, Ino, Nezuko, Alma and Wanda all walked out of their rooms and into the living room with their pj's on.

James: *Yawning* Guys what's going on?

Maxwell: No time to explain, just go through the portal!

James: But---

Maxwell: NO TIME!!

Maxwell then moves the portal closer to himself and everyone else sending them to the alley and also making James fall on his face, it kinda looked like this.

James: Ow.

Tanako: So what's going now?

Maxwell: Long story short, me and Aqua pissed off a bunch of people and now they want to kill us.

The girls/James: Huh?!

Maxwell: Okay there's more to it, but that's general gist of it.

Zenitsa: OK, so what do you do now?