How they react to you being with a baby (you're babysitting):

Hi! I thought of this because A) I'm babysitting and B) the little boy here is low key acting like how I imagine Vance acting as a kid.
Enjoy❤️
(i'm also typing one handed because i'm holding the baby so sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finney:
-> He came over to your house to hang out. He just kind of comes and goes as he pleases.
-> When he walked into your living room, he saw you holding a baby, while feeding them a bottle.
-> Literal confusion. "Where did that baby come from?"
-> "Well, I could explain the process, but I'm sure you don't want to hear it."
-> "Gross." He say down next to you and put his head on your shoulder. "But seriously, where did the baby come from?"
-> "I'm babysitting for my neighbor." At this point, the baby had fallen asleep.
-> The baby has their hand balled in a fist, wrapped around Finney's finger. "Maybe I can come around and help while you're babysitting?"
-> "Yes, of course you can Finney."
-> He smiled at you and continued to look at the baby in your arms.

Robin:
-> Like Finn, he just kind of comes and goes as he pleases. He lets himself into your house and goes up to your room.
-> When he walks in he sees you holding a baby. His heart almost burst, the sight was so cute.
-> He sits next to you on the bed. "So, where have you been hiding this little one all this time?"
-> "Hey, Robin. I haven't been 'hiding' them. It's my brothers baby. He asked me to watch them while he and his wife go out."
-> "They're cute."
-> "Want to hold them?"
-> "Ha ha, no. I don't know how to hold a baby. Hell, I may even drop them."
-> "No you won't. You'll be fine. Here."
-> You handed him the baby and he held them. It was very obvious he was scared to drop the baby.
-> "Move your arm like this.." You adjusted his arm so the baby's head was resting on it. "... so you can support their head."
-> He was still a little freaked out by holding the baby, but he had relaxed some. You lied your head on his shoulder and put you hand on his arm next to the baby's head.
-> "See. You're doing just fine."

Bruce:
-> He knocked on your front door and waited for you to come to the door.
-> When you came to open the door, you were holding a sleeping baby.
-> "Am I interrupting something?"
-> "No, of course not, Bruce. I just got them to stop crying and to sleep. Come in."
->The two of you walked through the house and into the living room to sit on the couch. The tv was playing some random cartoon.
-> "Can you hold them? I have to make them another bottle for when they wake up."
-> "Yes, of course."
-> You handed him the baby and went to the kitchen to prepare a bottle.
-> He was more experienced with babies, he has two younger siblings. He knows how to hold the baby and keep them asleep.
-> You finished making the bottle and put it in the fridge for later and came back to the living room.
-> You sat next to him and started playing with his hair.
-> "You're good with babies."
-> "Well when you have to younger siblings, still in diapers, you kind of have to be 'good with babies.'"
-> You smiled at him and continued playing with his hair.

Vance:
-> Oh boy, he immediately assumed the worse case scenario. This man thought you cheated on him, because the two of you have never done anything. Honestly, you still don't understand where this idea came from, you spend every waking moment with him.
-> "What the fuck is this?"
-> "A baby?"
-> "Where in the hell did this kid come from? Is it yours?"
-> "What? Vance! That's crazy!"
-> "Is if?! I don't know what you do when you're not with me!"
-> "Vance! I spend almost every second of every day of my life with you! Now shut up before you wake up the baby, you dumbass."
-> "So it's not your kid." He lowered his voice.
-> "No." You started laughing a little. "It's my neighbors. I'm babysitting."
-> "Oh." He silently cursed at himself for getting worked up over nothing.
-> "Sorry."
-> "You're good. Come in."
-> He came inside and sat at your kitchen counter. You stood next to him, holding the baby that was now fully awake.
-> "Can you hold them, while I get them a bottle made?"
-> "Uh, no."
-> "Please Vance."
-> He groaned in annoyance. "Fine."
-> You handed the baby to him. "Cool your hot head for a few minutes."
-> He held the baby, he was actually doing a pretty good job at it too.
-> The baby reached a hand up to play with his hair. The baby giggled.
-> "See, I'm not the only one who likes my hair long."
-> You sat next to him and handed him the freshly made bottle. "Want to feed them?"
-> "How do I do that, exactly?"
-> "Tilt their head up a little bit and hold the bottle to their mouth. That's all."
-> He adjusted the baby's head and held the bottle to their mouth. The baby started to drink the milk in the bottle and began to doze off again.
-> "You're doing good."
-> "Now maybe I'll be able to help you out when we have kids too."
-> "Maybe, but I'm not too worried about kids at the moment." You kissed his cheek and let him lay his head on your shoulder.

Billy:
-> Needless to say, he was Confused with a capital "C".
-> He didn't try to help with the baby, he was too scared to.
-> He "supervised."
-> He came to your house wanting to hang out but saw you were busy and said he could leave. You told him it was okay for him to stay.
-> He plopped down on the couch and had the tv playing some random cartoon. He loves his cartoons.
-> You sat next to him after putting the baby in the swing that their parents dropped them off with.
-> He cuddled up next to you. You kissed his head.
-> "You tired, Billy?"
-> "Yeah, not as tired as you have to be."
-> "I'm not really all that tired."
-> "I am."
-> He layed his head on your shoulder and started to fall asleep.
-> "No you don't. I already have one sleeping baby. I don't need another."
-> He whined and closed his eyes anyway.
-> You giggled and pet his hair. "Go to sleep, baby."

Griffin:
-> He was bored. He had nothing better to do, and seeing as you were technically his only friend, he came to your house.
-> He knocked on the door and waited for you to open it. He was shocked when you opened the door and had a sleeping baby in your arms.
-> "Well damn. I guess you replaced me." He was joking of course and you laughed.
-> "I would never dream of it, Griffin."
->  He smiled and came into your house and sat on the ground. He flipped through the channels, finally deciding on a channel that was playing some kind of murder documentary.
-> You lied the baby on the couch, putting a pillow next to them so they wouldn't fall off the couch.
-> You sat down next to Griffin. He linked his arm with yours and lied his head on your shoulder.
-> "You tired, Griff?"
-> "I'm always tired." You both laughed.
-> Long story short, you ended up leading a tired Griffin to your room so he could rest (seeing as he doesn't sleep at night). He fell asleep instantly, leaving you to continue taking care of the baby.

Matty:
-> Matty came to your house to hang out with you, but your parents told him you were babysitting.
-> They told him who you were babysitting for and he went to the house you were at.
-> Once he was there, he knocked on the door. Usually he just barges in your house to see you, but because this isn't your house, he decided to be polite (for once).
-> When you opened the door, you were holding the baby you were watching.
-> The sight made Matty blush. Luckily his longer hair hid his face and the blush.
-> "Hi, Matty."
-> "Hello, love."
-> "Come in."
-> "Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble."
-> "Since when are you worried about discipline. Come in."
-> He entered the house and you led him to the baby's nursery. You put the baby in their crib and sat in front of the tv that was set up across from the crib.
-> Matty sat down next to you. You handed him the remote to the tv (idk if tv remotes were a thing but wtv).
-> "Pick something to watch."
-> "Um, I'm not sure my taste in movies is appropriate, especially since there is a baby in the room."
-> "They're asleep. It's fine."
-> He picked some horror movie from the 60s. He got bored pretty quickly and lied back on the floor, resting his head on his arm.
-> "Bored already?"
-> "Extremely."
-> "You can go. I'll meet you at your house when I get done here. Yeah?"
-> "Alright."
-> He sat back up and gave you a kiss and left the house.
-> Later that night, after you got done babysitting, you did go to his house and ended up falling asleep there.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Honestly this took a lot longer to finish than it should have. I started this at 9 am and didn't finish til 5 pm. But i was also going brain dead and had writers block and was babysitting at the same time. but finally it's getting posted. Hope you enjoyed❤️

Words: 1611