Mal Pov

Alarm goes off : "Beep beep beep beep beep beep" smack, alarm goes silent. I slowly open my eyes and look at my alarm clock. It reads 3am. Ughhh I hate getting up this early but I have to for work. I dropped out of school and now I'm working full time. I plan on moving out of this town and somewhere else. Maybe to a different state who knows. I hope evie comes with me. I have my own dorm to my self because I have to get up so early for work so I requested it so I don't wake anyone up. I walk to my bathroom and turn on the shower. I get undressed, walk out of bathroom, into closet to find something to wear. I find my biker gear and grab it. I bring it into the bathroom with me. I get into the shower to wash my hair. When I'm done I get dressed put on my makeup. I make sure I have my phone, wallet, and keys. I'm out the door by 4:30. I have to start my shift at 7am but it takes me an hour and half to get there. There is a cool breeze this morning. I stop at my usual coffee shop and get my morning coffee and my scone. I look at the clock and it's 5:30. Morning traffic great I hate it but its usual in this area at this time of morning. I'm getting closer by the min. I need to put my bike in the shed incase it's going to be freeze today. It's almost winter. I look at my watch for a min at it reads 6:30. The traffic has moved a bit but not much I think there is a accident.  I better call in to say I might be a little late. I pull out my phone and dial my bosses number.

MAL: "Hey boss it's me mal. Ya there is traffic where I am.  I think there's been a accident and ima be a little late. I'm close to work so I can't be more then 30 mins late. Hope that's ok."

BOSS: "Ya no your good just drive safe ok. Get here when you can. I might have you work a little extra to work off the time you missed so if 30 mins is right work extra 30 from the usual time you clock out and just clock out 30 mins later. We are also a little understaffed today so i may or may not need you to pull a double if you can. I'll let you know more today at work. Drive safe and see you soon. Bye."

MAL: "I sure will boss and if I need to I can work a double. I'll drive safe. Bye and see you soon boss."

I hang up with my boss and continue driving. It starts to rain. I stop to put on my rain cover for my bike. It covers me and the whole bike but still let's it run and protects me. Traffic starts moving a little faster. I'm able to see what's going on now. And yes I was right someone crashed there car into a pole and wrapped around 4 other cars. I finally make it through the traffic I make it to work 45 mins late. I stop my bike into the shed. I turn it off and get off. I put my helmet on top of it. I lock it up and head into to start my shift. I open the door and head in back to get my uniform on. Once my uniform is on I start work. I clock in. I head to the front of the building. Ring ring ring ring goes the business phone.

MAL: "Hello welcome to Ride Or Die Motor Pool Bar & Dine, this is Mal speaking how may I help you today?"

CUSTOMER:"HI yes I was wondering if I could get a reservation please for 6 preferable with a window seat and with cushions?"

MAL:"Ok what time are you thinking and any kids menus today?"

CUSTOMERS:"2 kids and 4 adults. Please and thank you."

MAL:"Will that be all for you today?"

CUSTOMER:"yes that all thank you. I hope you have a lovely you day."

MAL:"You too have a lovely day bye now."

Mean while back in Auradon it's now 10am. Everyone is in class taking a test. It's testing day for everyone in every class.