New Warriors Arise

~Around 8 moons later...~

   "Hawkstar, Hawkstar! Come quick!" 4 cats shrieked as they charged and shoved into camp.

    Hawkstar hustled to the patrol.

     Several of the cats tried meowing at the same time, "Hawkstar! Emergency! Listen!"

     "One at a time, please!" Hawkstar almost snapped as the patrol fell silent. "Now Ghosteye, what happened?" Hawkstar inquired as she glanced at the black and white dappled shecat.

        Ghosteye caught her breath from panting, "A l-leader from Iceclan is on our territory, and he's claiming it as h-his."

        "What?!" Hawkstar meowed, enraged. Then she turned to face her beloved clan. "Mistclan FOLLOW!" Then she turned to Ghosteye and ordered with a serious expression on her face, "Lead the way."

         There was a stampede of cats as Mistclan charged in aggressively into the swampy area of their territory. Paws churned in the water as they reached a group of about 3 cats strolling on their territory. Hawkstar emerged in front of her patrol of 10 cats.

         A cat that looked like Hawkstar except for different scars and a pure white underbelly strutted up to her.

        "Greetings, I am the leader of Iceclan, Froststar," he meowed, "And I, along with my clan, want this as our territory."

       The monumental, battle-scarred Mistclan leader lifted her head as her long, fluffy tail lashed. "This is Mistclan's territory, and we'll fight for it if we have too."

       "Fine," the Iceclan leader sneered,"But we'll win."

       "Not with my clan full of warriors and well-trained apprentices!" Hawkstar scoffed and hissed with her characteristic defiance when it came to battling and, well, everything almost. Then she yowled an earsplitting battle cry,"Mistclan, ATTACK!" Yowling filled the air as the sleek, robust Mistclan cats rushed into battle. Hawkstar lunged, rotating 360 degrees in midair and unsheathing her claws as she barreled the Iceclan leader over. Her claws hooked into the pelt occupying his shoulder, ruthlessly mangling his pelt as blood oozed. Froststar yowled, dragging his hindpaws while having his claws unsheathed over the vulnerable, thin pelt on Hawkstar's stomach. Hawkstar screeched in agony, then the wind escaped from her as Froststar kicked her powerfully off. She was left sprawling on her side as Froststar lunged, clawing her side repeatedly and sending blood and fur flying. Hawkstar hissed in pure fury as she rammed her broad head into his chest, flinging him off. Then she lunged, pinning him and slamming his head over and over again onto a stone.

        Froststar shrieked to a white, yet blood-streaked shecat,"Get more of Frostclan!"

        Hawkstar smirked slightly,"Is Mistclan too hard for you to defeat?"

          "Never!" The dark brown tabby tom hissed as he slashed his claws across her face and muzzle. "And once my warrior gets more cats, you'll be nothing more than crowfood!"

        Hawkstar snarled threateningly,"Well we'll see about that!" The Mistclan leader's claws gouged into his neck and incises his stomach as Froststar repeatedly raked her ears and side viciously.

         Suddenly she heard shrill yowls in the distance as she briefly glanced up. She gazed, dumbfounded as 4 robust cats bounded in, their muscles rippling beneath their smooth pelts. There was one massive tom that towered over all of the cats.