Nobody Will Win

After that, Hope found the pack and the vampire, and killed them all. Including Aurora De Martel.

After killing Lizzie, Hope became even more crazy.
But one day, she woke up in New Orleans.

"You got to be kidding me." She sighed.
Hope walked around New Orleans looking for a way out.

Roseau's.

That was the shop she used to hang around with Roman, Davina, and Kol.

But before she could step in, a familiar face showed up.

"Hello dear." Rebekah smiled.

"Not this again." Hope rolled her eyes.

"Come follow me." Rebekah said.
"See now I understand why my father used to dagger you all the time, your super annoying and crazy if you think a little family reunion is going to fix me." Hope laughed.

"I see here Freya you didn't bring the annoying little child with you. How is he doing, by the way?" Hope smiled.

"I-" Freya was speechless.

Hope quickly ran out.

Everyone started watching her.
"Im not crazy!" She screams.
She looks around and saw a familiar toy.
Marcels toy.

She quickly tried to grab it but her hand swiped through it.

" that's the toy that saved my life." Marcel laughed.

"Oh right, when I found it and broke the barrier spell, I remember that." She sat down.

"You know, in your fathers 1000 years of living, he never once turned off his humanity." Marcel said.

"Really? I'm surprised, that man went through Hell to survive." Hope laughed.

"You know, I still don't understand why you guys brought me here." Hope sighed.

"Hope, your humanity has created chaos in Mystic Falls. You killed your best friend that you grew up with." Marcel replied.

"So, what do I have to do to leave New Orleans?" Hope asked.

"Come with me, I'll show you." Marcel smiled.

They walked back to Rosseaus, where they were greeted by Freya, Rebekah, and Kol.

"Why are we here again?" Hope groaned.
"Hope. Sit." Kol said.
Hope sat down and rolled her eyes.
"We have been magically locating your fathers ashes over the past 3 years, and we finally found all of them." Freya smiled.

"Can you all ever take a hint? I don't want these stupid ashes!" Hope yelled.
"We understand Hope, but we all have agreed to give them to you, to keep them, or to spread them somewhere you think is perfect." Freya sighed.

"That trashcan looks perfect to me." Hope laughed.

"Hope-" Kol shouted. Hope stood up.
"This is so stupid." Hope laughed.
"What are you guys trying to do? You guys can try to turn on my humanity but it's clearly not working."
"I'm leaving." Hope quickly ran out.
"Wait! HOPE!" Rebekah sighed. There was no faith in saving her.

Hope was quickly stopped by someone in her way.
"Not you again." Hope rolled her eyes as her humanity was in her way.

"Don't get mad at me. Nothing that happens today is my problem. It's yours." Humanity hope smiled.
"What are you talking abo-" as she was quickly cut off by someone else standing in front of her.

"Hello hope." Freya walked in.
Hope laughed. "There's no way. She wouldn't be dumb enough to expose herself like this. You can't fool me."

"Oh really?" Freya flicked her wrist and Hope was on the ground. Hopes smile quickly faded.
"Yeah. I've been practicing my spells and using dark magic." Freya laughed.
In Mystic Falls
"DAD! DAD!" Lizzie panted.
"Lizzie?!" Alaric gasped. "I thought you were dead!"
"I'm not, but Hope is about to be! Freya found her in New Orleans!" Lizzie caught her breath.
"Okay calm down. How did she find her?" Alaric asked.
"Humanity Hope. Hope has been having visions of her humanity self." Lizzie replied.
"How fast can we get there?" Alaric quickly grabbed his things.
"I'll do a teleportation spell." Lizzie exclaimed. "Now hurry!"
Now, Alaric, Lizzie, Freya, and both Hopes were in New Orleans.
"How do we kill her?" Lizzie asked.
"Wait, you want to kill Freya?" Alaric whispered.
"Yeah! She's gonna be a problem." Lizzie whispered back.
Alaric stopped for a second.
"You like Hope. And your scared that Freya is going to get in the way of you and Hope." Alaric laughed. "Are you serious?"
Lizzie rolled her eyes.
"Wait! I know how." Lizzie pulled the red oak stake from her hair.
"I just need a drop of hopes blood and her blood. Invisique."
Lizzie stabbed Freya with a pin and got some of Hopes blood off the floor. She sprinted back to Alaric.
"I feel so bad for Hope. I mean look at her. She's laying on the ground, dying. We've gotta do this fast." Lizzie sighed.
"Huh? Where are you?" Alaric looked around.
"Oh, sorry." Lizzie went visible again.
"hunc sanguinem misce et in palum vertere." Lizzie chanted.
"There we go, It's done. I'll go stab her."

Lizzie went invisible again.

Freya was chanting a spell. Lizzie went visible and quickly stabbed Freya.
Freya let out a big gasp before turning into ash.
Humanity Hope walked around No humanity Hope.
"FREYA!" Hope let out a huge cry and ran to Freyas ashes. Her humanity was back on.

Lizzie stood there, shocked. What has she done?

Hope was crying at the sight of her ashes. She looked up at Lizzie with her Tribrid eyes.
Hope stood back up.
With a blink of an eye, Hope killed Lizzie. She had no remorse for Lizzie.
Hope gathered all of Freyas ashes in attempts of reviving her. But nothing worked.

Hope went on to spend over 10 years trying to revive Freya.
"This isn't working. I've spent 10 years trying to do this." Hope stood up and wiped the tears on her face. She then walked out of the room.

And behind her, was Freya.