Chapter 24

Leilani POV:

"I'm not talking to you anymore. I made it very clear that I wasn't interested in you." I said on the phone with... I forgot her name.

It's currently Friday after school and we have our date tonight. Well technically it's not a date but whatever. She knew what I meant, right? Yea, she knew it was obvious, right?

Doesn't matter she's gonna know tonight.

"Hello! Nigga fucking answer me." Wren said.

Yea Wren that's her name, ugly ass name.

"What did you say?" I asked dryly.

"You really just gonna leave me, after I told you I love you." She paused and took a deep breath. "Are you really going to just break my heart like that?"

Dramatic ass bitch

"Yes." I said and hung up.

She called back but I blocked her.

That's the last girl I had to say I was cutting off.

Now I have to get ready for tonight. I quickly take out my phone and tell Marqueena to dress comfortably and casually. Finally, I start my car and drive up to the spot.

I want this one to be perfect not like last time. I'm setting up a blanket with all her favorite snacks and candies. We're going to sit and look over the city.

-

Once I get to the spot I clear out an area to lay the blanket down and put books on the ends of the blanket so it doesn't fly away. I place a try in the middle of the blanket putting some food and other stuff.

When I'm done I take out my phone and text her.

My baby ❤️

Get ready
I'll be there in 45 minutes
Delivered

---------------------

I know earlier I said I was happy we weren't together together but I actually do want to be with her.

I just hope I don't regret
-

A/n

Short fr but next update coming probably tomorrow or later today i just wanted to update