A very hectic morning (one)

* All rights go to V. Roth*

Tris' POV

I am awaken by the sound of my two idiotic brothers, who were laughing uncontrollably in our family room. I looked at the clock which sat on the nightstand besides my bed. It read 7:23. Why was Uri up so early? He never gets up till he has to.

I got up to go see what was happening outside of my closed bedroom doors. The metal doorknob was freezing cold and I shivered as I turned it to leave my so called sanctuary.

I open my door to see Uriah and Zeke sitting on the couch putting slime into water balloons.

"And what do you think you two are doing?" I questioned
Both Uri and Zeke looked up with a shocked look on there face.
"Umm well you see Tris... NOW URIAH!!" Zeke proclaimed
Then in what seemed like an instant Uri and Zeke started pelting me with the balloons filled with the metallic green slime.
I immediately ran down the hall to the closet where my twin and I keep our pranking equipment.
Here in dauntless we have a ton of supplies because we are known as the pedrad duo, who are most recognized for pranking people.
I instantly grabbed a fully loaded paintball gun and started sprinting back to the family room were I last saw the disgraces I call siblings.
While going back I ran into Zeke.
He dropped two of the five balloons that he was holding.
" You have 5 seconds to get rid of the balloons or I promise I will shoot you " I threaten towards Zeke
"Awe is little Trissy-poo trying to intimidate me"?
"1"
"Wow this is so scary"
"2"
"I will never surrender to my younger sister!"
"3"
"4"
"Oh okay you win, I'll put them down"
"Ha see you know your afraid of me!!" I sneered
"But just because I backed down doesn't mean Uri will" he said with a devilish smirk on his face.
Then out of no were Uriah comes bolting down the opposite side of the hall way, an before I can shoot him he throws sevrel of the slime balloons at me.

I manage to dodge a few but three hit me. Two to the chest and one hit my stomach.

"Oh you are soo dead" shouted
I lifted the paintball gun and shot him multiple times.
Then our mother came out of her room.
" WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU CHILDREN THINK YOU ARE DOING? WHY IS TRIS COVERED IN GOO AND URI IN PAINT?? DONT YOU REMEMBER ITS CHOOSING DAY?
I had honastly forgotten about the choosing ceremony.
"Zekey and Uri started it mommy" I say in my most childest voice as I handed Zeke the gun
"Nu uh" the boys said in unisun.
Then uri dropped the remaining balloons and Zeke dropped the gun and proceeded to run into the room they shared.
Since I was the only girl I got my own room.
"Just go get dressed" my mom said to me clearly sounding annoyed.
"Yes birth giver " I said giggly as I skipped to my room the get ready for one of the most important days in my older brothers life.

A/N: so this was the first chapter, please tell me what you think about it I would really appreciate your feedback :-)
- J