Involuntarily Yours (6)

"Aga?" They all said in unison when they saw Aga exit her bedroom.

"Ahm, good morning?" Aga greeted. Surprise is evident on his face upon seeing their families.

"Why are you here?" Lea's father asked and all he can do is swallow his saliva, not quite sure how to respond.

"Ahh Dad, he slept here." Lea answered and every pair of eyes in the room widened even Aga's.

"Oh c'mon guys! It's not what you think! Last night kasi I was so drunk and he fetch me sa bar. It was late na din so he slept here." No one responded. That still sounded bad. "I mean dito sa living room." Pahabol pa ni Lea.

"Then why did he came out of your bedroom?" Aga's Mom asked this time.

"Inihatid ko lang po sa kwarto ni Lea yung mga unan at kumot na ginamit ko kagabi." Agad na salo ni Aga kay Lea when he noticed that Lea can't find anything to say.

Their parents looks convinced but not their own siblings.

"Ganun ba? Salamat Aga at hind mo pinabayaan si Lea kagabi." His Ninang Essie said with a smile this time.

"You wouldn't be thanking me if you knew what I did to your daughter last night Ninang" Aga thought. He just returned her smile.

"Bueno, we'll stay here today. Lea wag ka ng pumasok ngayong araw, same goes with you Aga. Your Moms will cook." His father said and Lea nodded.

"It's Monday today Dad, I need to go to the office, marami akong kailangan ayusin plus I have a meeting." He explained as his father nodded. "I'll go now." He added.

"Wait kuya, sabay na ako. May bibilihin pala ako sa labas." Habol ni Carlo at lumabas na sila.

"Sama din ako!" Ani Marvin at humabol na sa kanila.

-Lea's POV-

"Magbibihis lang po ako, kayo na bahala sa kitchen Mom?" Lea said trying to escape the questioning gazes from everyone. They just realized that Lea is only wearing her robe.

"Sige lang anak, me and your Ninang will cook all of your favorites, sayang at hindi man lang makaka kain si Aga."

"Dalahan mo na lang siya sa office mamaya Lea. Alam naman niya na birthday mo diba?" Her Ninang said and she just smiled at her.

Lea must admit that she's disappointed that Aga didn't even greeted her not that she expected him to greet her anyway but it would've been more..... nice . She thought.

Lea entered her bedroom, she was about to close the door but Angelu and Jolina immediately followed her and went inside her room.

"OMG Cattlea! It sure reeks of sex in here!" Angelu said as she roamed around her room.

Her cheeks turned red, she was about yo deny it when Jolina noticed something.

"Hindi lang natulog si Kuya Aga dito no?" Nakataas kilay na tanong ng kapatid niya.

"Ano bang sinasabi niyo?" Sagot na lang niya.

"Ate, wag mo ng i deny.. look! Your clothes are all over the floor hindi ka ganyan kaburara." —-Jolina.

"And Cattlea, there's blood on your sheets." Angelu said in almost whisper but enough for them to hear it.

Lea raised her hands in surrender. "Fine, I did it with him, okay na? What's the big deal? Sex lang yun!" She casually said as she pick-up her clothes and pulled out her bedsheet and brought it to the hamper.

"Maybe it's just sex but why did you do it? We had a pact remember? The three of us had a pact that we will only do it after we got married." Jolina reminded her of the pact that she, Angelu and Jolina made when they she and Angelu is just 18 and Jolina was 16.