Chapter 1

*3rd prov*
Today was like any other day in domino city, it shows a boy in a black undershirt, black jumper, black denim jeans and a old looking chain rope around his neck, sitting on the top of the roof of the kiba dome looking out at the city."y/n prov" "so they arrived" he said as he jumped off the roof and slid down the sloped dome that was shaped like a dragon head, "lets get inside" he said as you landed on the ground, once inside he talked to the receptionist "hey i'm here for the duel academy exam", "name please" she said. "(y/n) tem" you replied. "Yep, go right in through".
*TIMESKIP*
"Alexis prov"
As we just watched Dr Crowler get beaten by a kid named Jaden the announcer calls out that they skipped over a contestant "who do you think it is" asked mindy, "i don't know but i hope they are strong" replied jasmine. "Well, just wait and see," I said.
"Your prov"
As soon as the announcer said that they skipped a contestant i knew that it was me "could (y/n) tem come to the dueling field" they announced, on my way down i see i am vercing professor or was it Dr crowler, idk whatever he named himself. "Are you ready, you slacker?" he said. "So the one that got beaten by the kid that was late, decided to talk like you didn't just lose", as i said that i could see that he was angry so i continued "how disappointing. Lets just duel u forth rate duelist". "You are going to regret that u slaker" he replied
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Lets duel" is you
"Lets duel" is the opponent
"Lets duel" both you and opponent
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Lets duel" we both said
"4000" "4000"
"I will go first" i said
"First i will set two cards face down and activate foolish burial"
Send 1 monster from your Deck to the GY.
"and i will discard dark magician"
"What, how do you have that card"
"Anyway it was stupid to get rid of it"
"Im not done yet"
"Now i activate my face down card pot of greed"
"Allowing me to draw two cards, from my deck"
"Now I will play my pendulum zone, come on out, 'dark iris magician' and 'dark iris magician girl' in the pendulum zones."
Dark iris magician:
ATK:2500 DEF:2100
TYPE: pendulum/normal
The ultimate wizard in terms of attack and defense.
Pendulum Effect
You can only use each Pendulum Effect of "dark iris magician" once per turn. You take no battle damage from battles involving spellcaster-type Monster(s) you control. During your End Phase: You can destroy this card, and if you do, add 1 magician-Type Tuner Monster from your Graveyard to your hand. If a spellcaster-type monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can special summon this card from your pendulum zone.

Dark iris magician girl:
ATK:2000 DEF:1700
TYPE: pendulum/tuner/effect
Gain 600 ATK for every "Dark Magician" or "Magician of Black Chaos" or any 'dark' spellcaster-type monster(s) in the GY and face up in your extra deck.
Pendulum Effect
If a dark iris magician is in the opposite pendulum zone, Special summon a dark magician from my graveyard and it gains 500 atk points per turn.
"What the hell is that"
"Now 'dark iris magician girls' effect activates allowing me to bring back dark magician from my graveyard and it gains 500 atk points per turn"
"That means your turn and mine"
dark magician:
ATK:2500 DEF:2100
TYPE: normal monster
The ultimate wizard in terms of attack and defense.
"What!!"
"But anyway it won't help you"
"I end my turn"
"My turn, i draw"
"Now before you do anything, i will activate my last face down card"
"Dark magicians faith"
"Counter trap"
If you control a face up 'dark magician' monster(s) on the field, you can activate one of these effects per 'dark magician' monster(s) on the field;
*1+: deal 2000 damage to your opponent up to the amount of 'dark magician' monster(s) on the field.
*2+: destroy every card your opponent controls and deal 500 damage for each card destroyed.
*3+: deal damage to your opponent equal to the ATK and DEF of all the 'dark magician' monster(s) on the field.
"Now thanks to the fact I have three 'dark magician' monsters I can activate the effect of 'dark magicians fath' 'three or more 'dark magician' monsters: deal damage to your opponent equal to the attack and defense of the selected 'dark magician' monster.' dealing you 12,900 damage"
"What"
"Thats game"
"4000-12,900=0000"
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The duel finished as the holograms deactivated you said to crowler "next time you call me a slacker i will do more than just end you in one turn, i will make you a laughing stock among all duelists including the younger generations with how i humiliate you" as you said this crowler looks at you with fear on his face as he sees a ghost like version of one of your ace card the 'Master of the dark magicians' behind you glaring at him.

"Alexis pro"
The kid that was skipped had just basically one shot crowler and then thetend him to make him a laughing stock in the dueling community and the expecions on everyone's faces were shocked when a ghost like figure appears that looked like dark magician but different, "what was that" asked mindy, "i don't know but it was awesome and kind of scary" replied jasmine. "Just who are you, tem?" I said.