Until I Found You - Stephen Sanchez

I know I know yes this is only in your POV.

3/3

Your POV
Marian and I were having dinner at this cafe that had an open karaoke stage for anyone who would want to sing. When the person before us was done and got off stage, Marian got up excitedly which I expected knowing how much she loved to sing and dance on stage, but what I didn't expect was her to drag me along. I followed her up to the monitor nervously to pick the song. Marian was so excited picking a song she must have forgotten that I had stage fright. The cafe didn't have many people in it but the few people who were here, were staring. Marian took both my hands and looked into my eyes and said "Y/n I know your scared but I really want to do this with you, you have an amazing voice that should be shared. I love you🥺" When she made that face she knew I couldn't say no to her "I love you too but I don't know..." I said still unsure but I've mentioned to her before that I would love to sing with her but I never expected it to be so soon. Marian then took my face in her hands, our foreheads touching and looking into my eyes "You don't have to look at them, just look at me, ok?" I then sighed in defeat and she gave me a reassuring smile as she took my hand and practically dragged me to the mics. I took a glance at the crowd and was pleased to see that they were all just enjoying their food and not paying too much attention to us. As the song started to play I mouthed to Marian 'This song? Really?' As the song Until I found you by Stephen Sanchez started playing Marian just smiled at me and nodded. She started the song off and when the part "I would never fall in love until I found her..." came we sang it together. The whole time I was staring lovingly into her eyes and had a big smile on my face. Which was rare for me as I was usually know to be mean and scary. I mean how could I not when I was singing with the light of my life. And seeing her so happy how could I not smile.

I know it's short. If anyone has suggestions please feel free comment.