two

It was now the next day at auditons for the school musical and Gina was happy that Alyssa had agreed to do it while Alyssa was nervous, scared and everything inbetween.

"People! Make sure your audition number is clearly visible on your clothes." Carlos said as he made his way into the dressing room. Alyssa and Gina were sitting next to each other warming up.

"Boo!" Somone said, sneaking up behind Alyssa scaring her as she had screamed. She turned around to see her brother.

"Don't do that!" She said as she smacked him, "What are you doing here anyway? I told not to wait up."

"Do you really think that I am going to miss my opportunity to see you perfom? Hell no!" He said with excitment, "I will be out there wacthing, good luck." He said before walking off to get a seat.

"I think that its sweet that your brother came to support you." Gina said as she went back to getting ready.

"Yeah, it is." Alyssa muttered as she smiled to herself. Her and Wyatt have always had a pretty great realtionship. Yeah they have there moments when things aren't so great between them but no sibling realtionship is perfect but she know that she would have never made it through her moms passing without him.

After warmups, which Gina killed, they were told to pair up.

"Everyone, pair up." Ms. Jenn said and as Gina and Alyssa both went to go walk up to each other Ms. Jenn quickly added, "Not with a friend. Theater is a community." Both Gina and Alyssa frowned at her saying this. As Alyssa looked around to find a partner it looked the only person left was EJ Caswell. He looks to her and smiles.

"Looks like we are now parnters." He says as he walks up to her, "I'm EJ Caswell." He said as he sticks out his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Alyssa Clarke." She says as she shakes his hand with a smile which he offers back. Ricky looks over to see this interaction and he's not sure why but it makes him mad.

....

After the partner exercise they did they were all lined up as Ms. Jenn walked down the line assigning them parts she thought they would be best for. Once she got to Alyssa she stood for a second to really think.

"Mmhm...Carlos, give her Gabriella and Kelsi sides why don't you." She said as Carlos handed her the packets and this shocked Alyssa. Kelsi she understood but Gabriella? Alyssa felt like she wasn't good enough to be a Gabriella.

"Um...Ms. Jenn? Is it okay if I just read for Kelsi?"

"Yeah of course! Whatever your heart desires." She says before continuing down the line.

...

"Okay, our last Troy." Miss Jenn called as EJ stands center stage. "And he comes with props! Love it. Whenever you're ready." Everyone was gathered on the ground of the stage as they watched EJ perform and then the girls who were trying out for Gabriella.

Finally it was now time for Nini's turn but before she even had a chance to start the sound of the auditorium doors swung up as the one and only Ricky Bowen comes running in very late, causing everyone to turn and look at the door.

"Am I too late?" Ricky questioned, rushing down the aisle of the auditorium seats.

"We're all set on Troys. We're low on Chads." Miss Jenn said as Ricky made his way up the stairs leading to the stage. "You can read after the Gabriellas."

"I only studied the Troy scenes in the movie." Ricky explained to Ms. Jenn

"Troy would have arrived on time." Carlos said.