Chapter 2: The beginning of Change.

Izuku walked down the stairs after putting on some proper, non-destroyed clothes. Unfortunately, his drastic increase in size caused all of his clothes to not fit, so he put on a suit his father had left behind, as well as combed his hair and put it in an illustrious ponytail. While it was still very wild, it definitely wasn't as messy as before. 

"How do I look, mom?" He asked with a smug grin, already anticipating the reaction he was going to receive. 

Inko sighed as she looked at how her son had dressed. "You look wonderful Izuku, but couldn't you have chosen something a bit more casual? I don't want everyone to think my son is a rich business man!" She replied, Izuku only chuckling in response, intentionally deciding not to answer her complaints. 

Sighing once more, Inko slipped on her shoes, Izuku doing the same right after, still sporting his classic red sneakers, which miraculously still fit him. "Huh. They still fit. Neat." Izuku mumbled to himself, before following after his mother who had just walked out the door, and entered into their car. As they drove to the Quirk Doctor's office, Izuku mumbled to himself as usual. "I wonder... Why did it take this long for my Quirk to activate? Or perhaps it had a very specific trigger, and Bakugo managed to press it? Hm..." He continued this debate with himself, although internally, as he noticed that his mother grew worried when he mentioned Bakugo.

----- 20 Minutes Later -----

Eventually, they pulled into the parking lot of the Quirk Doctor's office. As Izuku and Inko stepped out of their car, he immediately noticed people staring, mostly at him. He did see some rather shady characters eyeing his mother from an alleyway, and glared daggers at them, causing them to run off in fright. With a slight smirk on his face after that, he turned and walked into the office with Inko.

His mother did the talking with a lady at the front desk, informing her about their appointment. "Me and my son are here for our scheduled appointment?"

"Ah yes, you are the Midoriyas?"

"Yes, that's us!" 

"Perfect! Sit down, and wait until the doctor calls you." The receptionist exclaimed, Inko and Izuku doing so. However, just a few minutes after they did, the doctor's head poked out of his office door. "The Midoriyas?" He lightly shouted, Inko slightly surprised at how quick it was, standing up along with her son, and walking over. The doctor smiled slightly and headed back inside the office, allowing them to follow.

Inko and Izuku sat down in front of the doctor who had gold rimmed goggles with green lenses over his eyes. "Hello, Mrs Midoriya. All I have to do is place my hand over your sons head, and I can identify his quirk. Shall I do so?" Inko nodded slightly, and Izuku leaned his head forward for the doctor to touch. The portly doctor looked a little surprised, but placed his hand over Izuku's head, and analyzed his quirk. Then, after a few seconds, his face went white, and he began sweating profusely.

W-woah... this boys Quirk Factor is absurdly high! And the effects of the actual Quirk are very powerful too...

The doctor recomposed himself after a moment, remembering he was being watched by two people. "Ahem... After analyzing your son's Quirk Mrs. Midoriya, I can confirm that it is VERY powerful. Not only has it transformed Izuku's body to it’s current peak, he has incredible regeneration capabilities, incredibly enhanced strength, speed, and durability, can stop himself from aging at will, has superhuman senses and intelligence, and his body automatically evolves to counter any situation!" The doctor said excitedly.

Inko looked shocked, while Izulu simply looked smug. Inko was about to reply, before the doctor cut her off. "Wait! I'm not done. The last part of his quirk is Biological Manipulation. Izuku is able to freely manipulate his DNA to copy the aspects of all known life on Earth. He could theoretically have any quirk he wanted as well, simply alter his DNA, and boom, he has the quirk." The doctor said with glee.

Inko was now left speechless, while Izuku had a slightly evil smirk on his face, which went unnoticed by everyone. Izuku then rolled up his sleeve. "So I can replicate any creature I want... Hm..." He thought for a moment, before getting an idea. He focused for a second, and then a pale red green glow spread across his arm, and what appeared to be the shell of an armadillo grew over his arm.

"Interesting... How very interesting..." Izuku said to himself, reverting the changes and rolling his sleeve back up. The doctor then asked Izuku a question. "Hey, what do you wanna do when you get a bit older?" Izuku looked a little surprised at this question, but quickly answered. "I haven't quite decided yet..." All Might's opinion will be the one to dictate that...  He thought to himself after his answer, before standing up, Inko doing to same, before she spoke. "Thank you for helping us, Doctor Ujiko. We'll come to you again if anything outside of what you explained he can do happens."

Doctor Ujiko chuckled slightly, smiling beneath his bushy mustache. "No worries Mrs. Midoriya, it's my job after all!" He said with a laugh, garnering a short nod from Inko, before she and Izuku left the building. As they left, Ujiko, now taking on the persona of Garaki, pressed a button on the keyboard of the computer in his office, and a display saying 'SOUND ONLY' in purple text popped up on his monitor. A gruff, strained voice came through the other end. "What di you need, Garaki?" Garaki smiled, glad the man he was in contact with wasn't annoyed by his sudden call.

"Sensei... I just found the most powerful quirk I've ever seen. Not to be rude, but if he properly harnessed his abilities, I don't think you could injure him, let alone kill him. Sorry." Garaki said, trying not to let fear creep into the 'sorry'. "But that isn't the point, Sensei. What I wanted was permission to try and track him down. If we could convince him to join us, we would be unstoppable." He said, any fear he had temporarily forgotten at the prospect of controlling, even just allying with the power Izuku held, properly harnessed that is.

There was silence on the other end for a few moments that seemed like an eternity, but Garaki could tell that his Sensei was contemplating what to do. The unseen man eventually responded from behind the screen. "I shall send Kurogiri to attempt to recruit him, sound fair?"

"Well, you can make just about any deal sound a thousand times more worth it so of course that's fair." Garaki said calmly, smiling a bit wider, although it seemed more sinister then before.

"Hahaha, thank you." The main on the other side said, before the 'SOUND ONLY' display shut off, allowing him to release a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Once we aquire his power, Tomura and his goals would be much easier to complete... We'll  be unstoppable!"

____________________________________________________________________

Hello there, this is my second chapter. Please send any feedback our suggestions you have! :)