Chapter 4: The Decision is Made

Izuku breathed in before asking the question that would decide if he was against the heroes, or with them.

"Can a Quirkless person become a Hero?" Izuku asked, staring deep into All Might's bright blue eyes, almost surprised to see a bit of hesitancy in them.

"No. I don't think someone without a quirk could become a Hero. Maybe they could become a policeman, or some other profession, but the risks posed by becoming a Hero are too much for a Quirkless person to handle." All Might said, a small bit of sadness in his voice, while looking away from Izuku. When he looked back at him, he was surprised to see a slight grin across his face.

"Thank you for the answer, All Might. I'm sure the he will be glad for what he gains from it." Izuku said, before walking away without another word. Now that he knew the number one hero's opinion on the matter, he knew what to do.

All Might blinked and watched as Izuku walked away, stunned and confused by what had happened, before remembering he was on a time limit and dashing off, thin wisps of steam trailing off his body. It was then Izuku's time to blink in confusion as he watched the large man leap away "He didn't even react to what I said. Damn. Now, time to gain an ally." He chuckled to himself, before pointing his hand at the ground and opening a hole in it again.

As soon as the hole in his palm opened, a large mass of sewage green sludge came pouring out out of it, before forming a mouth and eyes on its surface. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" The sludge yelled, before noticing Izuku standing there with a grin. "You! What did you do!? I mean, thanks for the hiding spot, but what did you do!?" The sentient sludge asked, a little bit calmer this time. Izuku simply grinned a bit wider hearing his words of thanks.

"I created a cavity inside my body, and then forced air inside it, which took you with it. I technically inhaled you, I think. Now, I have a question for you. I plan on being a villain. Now, it would be nice to have some allies. If you don't trust me, I can show off my power to you. Maybe that will ensure your loyalty." Izuku said with a small bit of malice and killing intent dripping off the last sentence, implying that the villain didn't really have a choice.

The sludge villain felt this malice, but decided to nod anyway. "I think I can trust you, but a show of power would be nice. I mean, how could we work together if we don't know what we can do?" The sludge villains said reasonably, causing Izuku to give a small smile in response. "Very well." Izuku said with a chuckle, taking off his shirt before starting to glow red, small beams of crimson light shooting off in all directions as he began his total transformation.

Izuku began to float in the air slightly, his hair levitating as well, as his impenetrable scales quickly spread across his skin, claws sprouted from his fingertips, and a second pair of arms shot from his back, before morphing into what appeared to be eagle wings with peacock-like feathers. Then, a circle of horns formed around his head like a spiky crown. It was unnoticeable, but his hair had also turned into ultra-thin jellyfish tendrils that were not lethal, but paralyzing to the touch. "Well? It could use some work, but my Battle Form is coming along nicely... Now I just need to copy some more quirks..." He said with a chuckle.

The sludge villain looked upon Izuku's new form with awe, a slight smile spreading across the mouth that was idly floating inside the sewage colored gunk that was his body, barely able to contain an almost instinctual fear of Izuku. "Wow. I can tell you're the real deal... Also, my name is Odei Okura." The sludge villain said, watching as Izuku transformed back to normal again.

"Hm. A nice name. You can call me... Izuku." He said with a chuckle, before remembering something. "I suppose it would make sense to get something so you can maintain a mostly human form, yes? Unless you wanna get back inside my arm?" Izuku said with a chuckle, Odei shaking his head violently. "I-I'd prefer not going inside you again... That was a weird experience I do not wanna have again." Odei said, shuddering as Izuku let out a loud laugh this time.