Chapter 36: Happy Ending?

Hermione's POV

"Fuck!" He shouted. Khey runs towards my direction and Caleb pulled the trigger. I heard the loud sound of the gunshot.

Khey's body collapsed right infront of my eyes.

Fuck, no! Lumuhod ako to help her, the bullet hit her back. Damn, Khey. Damn it!

"Khey! Khey!" I tap her shoulders because her eyes are closed. I heard Caleb cursing. Fuck him! It's his fault.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "I'm okay uhh.." she groaned and tried to get up.

"Fuck, it's all your fault!" I heard Caleb shouted followed by a gunshot again. This time, Caleb was on the floor but I didn't expect who shot him. Stanely.. fuck you, it's all your fault, fucker.

"It's you again, Harm. The reason why I spent days in that fucking stinky jail." Tila nandidira pa ito. I didn't mind him. I just turned to Khey who's still lying on the floor but her eyes are wide open.

"Shoot him." Khey whispered.

"Sige, shoot me and I'll shoot you too. Kita-kita nalang tayo sa impyerno." Saad nito saka madiing itinutok sa'kin ang baril n'ya.

"Shoot him now!" Khey shouted so I hold my gun and points at his direction. Sabay naming kinalabit ang gatilyo ng baril. Khey jumped to my direction, sa sobrang bilis ay hindi ko na napigilan. She covers my body using hers for the second time. Fuck!

One, two, three shots. Sinalo lahat 'yon ng katawan n'ya. Fuck! I didn't miss the chance. I shoot Stanley's body too. Two times, one on his head and one on his crotch.

Binitawan ko ang baril saka dinaluhan si Khey na nakahandusay ulit sa sahig.

"Khey, Khey!" I called for her name but she's not responding. "I'll bring you to a hospital, baby, hold on. Please.." tears started to form on the side of my eyes.

Please, please, hold on, baby..

My hands are shaking uncontrollably as I watch her lying body on the ground.

She opened her eyes. "'Wag na.." pigil n'ya but I didn't listen. Akmang bubuhatin ko sana s'ya nang dahan-dahan s'yang bumangon. She groaned nang tuluyan s'yang makabangon.

I was stunned for a bit. Three bullets yet she's still moving like nothing happened.

"Khey, stay still and I'll bring you to-" she shuts me off using a kiss. It was just a peck pero pakiramdam ko ay tumigil ang mundo ko.

She hold my hand and placed it on her tummy. "Matigas 'di ba? Hindi ko 'yan abs, bulletproof vest 'yan." She said kaya laglag ang panga ko. "Pero tangina masakit parin pala impact ng bala kahit may ganito na."

"You!" I said saka s'ya pinaghahampas. "Bakit hindi mo sinabi agad? I thought.. you're.. fuck.." halos mangiyak-ngiyak kong turan.

She immediately hug me. "Sorry na.. hindi ko nasabi because I know pakalat-kalat lang si Stanley.." she said. I just hug her tighter.

"Where did you get that bulletproof and why did you even go here? Khey, you made me worried, all of us, even our mommies." I said with seriousness on my voice. She slightly pushed me to break our hug.

"Nakuha ko lang d'yan sa tabi tabi," pilosopong sagot nito. "Sorry na, atleast I'm safe na. Ikaw nga rin pumunta ka pa rito, nakapang action star outfit ka pa oh para kang girl version ni Cardo." She laughed after saying that. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Let's go home na." Aya ko sa kanya. Sabay kaming tumayo. Nakita kong sumulyap si Khey sa nakahandusay na katawan ni Caleb na puno ng dugo. Her jaw tightened kasabay ng pag-iling.