◇Important News!◇

"Hello Everyone!Thank you for taking the time to read this small chapter. This is not the next chapter but a small bit of News."

The Next Chpater of the Story will be out by next week, in the Meanwhile there is a sidestory chapter that I'll have out by the end of the week so look out for that.

Sidestory chapters will have a proper title (so not anything with a chapter and number) so look out for that.

School will be starting for me soon so I will be a lot busier. But I'll try to still keep updating as much as I can. I love the story and all the Support you give me. You're all do kind.

Thanks to all of my readers and other creators who read my story. Thank you...

But there's also another reason, that's because I plan on writing a new fanfiction wich will still be tbhk but won't be focused on hananene.

I want to try out my options so I want to write something...more interesting, in maybe the more Canon universe or alive universe. It'll have love, drama, angst, and of course mental breaks and so on.
Kind of a love triangle but with maybe + one other person.

It'll mainly be about Nene, Amane and Tsukasa + Kou, Aoi, Akane and of course our favourite spider teacher.

I might write it, or I might not, tell me what you think in the Comments.

Thank you so much once again for all the support and for reading this post! Thanks so much.