𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗬𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗨𝗠

If I were to be honest, I was a little glad that Park Hyungseok came

If I were to be honest, I was a little glad that Park Hyungseok came. Even if he did mess things up a little.

But the way you looked at me, and I could see something in your eyes. I didn't know if it was hurt, pity, or fear.

I didn't want you to fear me, I don't want you to be scared.

"Miss, get away-", I had shoved Daniel aside and you gasped, now I was too hesitant.

I was thankful too, that the old strange man had came. Though, I now have to deal with you, and admittedly, I was nervous to do so.

You had stayed silent the whole time, I was grateful you even looked at me. Your touches felt warm, compared to the disinfectant that came in contact with my inked, and wounded skin. Yet, you still stayed silent, I couldn't deal with it.

"I'm sorry", It was short, and I don't know if it was meaningful to you. I tensed when you sighed.

You really turned me into a different person.

Though, that was besides the point. I could feel the relief crashing into me. Why? Because you looked up at me, and gave me your smile. Once again, the warm feeling came back.

"I didn't mean what I said to you, a few days ago-",

"It's fine, Seongun. I can read the situation, even if I read it a little too late", You had laughed nervously as you started bandaging me up. Your feather like touches felt good against my skin.

Please dont let go.

"Though, I never really got your answer", You patted my forearm. I guess I had a confused look on my face, It made you laugh.

"Your favorite color, silly!"

It was nice hearing your laugh again.