♡ Chapter 46 ♡

It was the next night and it seems like she already grew a bond with Jungkook. 

"Isn't she cute?" Jungkook chirps in a whispering tone as the little girl sleeps in his hold as he keeps walking to make her fall asleep. 

Jimin happily nods. "Why is she wearing your t-shirt? She's practically sinking into it." Jimin asks.

"I didn't know what to make her wear." Jungkook pouts.

Jimin chuckles, "Here," He offers the clothes of the girl's size that apparently his wife has shopped for the girl. 

Jungkook smiles widely. 

Taehyung sees everything while sipping some water from the refrigerator. 

He observes how happy everyone is. 

And he has the potential to ruin this happiness just by a panic attack. Coming to think of it, Taehyung believes he always ruins everyone's happiness just by existing around them.

But..

....he wants to exist...around them.

Is he being selfish-

"Tae?" Jimin sits on the dining chair beside him while Jungkook Jungkook keeps walking to make the girl sleep. 

"Hmm?" Taehyung was brought back out of his thoughts. 

Jimin smiles at him. "Do you like her?" He asks about the little girl.

Taehyung chuckles at the obvious answer. Jimin follows the chuckle taking another bottle of water from the refrigerator and sits again.

Jimin can sense that Taehyung was thinking something very deep. He's zoning out way too much. 

Suddenly his phone buzzes. It was his wife she said their daughter is crying for her dad. If he's free she insisted to come him back home. 

Jimin wanted to rush to his daughter but he's also worried about his best friend. Taehyung assures him that he's alright and Jimin should go back. 

*

It was night. Taehyung slept in his room. Jungkook was doing the dishes. And the little girl was asleep in Jungkook's room. 

Suddenly Jungkook hears some loud voices. He hurriedly rushes to Taehyung's room.

He was screaming his lungs out. 

"Taehyung?" Jungkook worriedly enters the room. 

Taehyung was sitting, staring at the wall in front of him and was screaming aloud.