🐍 1: Prolouge 🐍

The sound of a whimpering baby boy could be heard throughout the barrier that was keeping the Hidden Forest village safe from a muscular bare chest demon with grey skin, black patterning, short red hair soulless purple eyes, and two horns sticking out of his hair as well as wearing a golden chain necklace. He was carrying a spear surrounded by purple flames.

This demon was known as Zankoku, the demon well known as the Demon of Cruelty and Hatred, and was brutally attacking the village.

Tears, sweat, and blood streamed down the face of a young mother of a baby born only three months. Emotions spiraled within her as she held back more tears as this cruel demon was killing more and more of her loved ones as she did everything to protect her baby boy.

She squeezed her eyes tightly, reminiscing the day she discovered she was pregnant before any of this had happened. The pink and green-haired woman never expected that something like this would happen three months after giving birth to her baby.

 The pink and green-haired woman never expected that something like this would happen three months after giving birth to her baby

••••

The pink and green-haired woman waited patiently in the medical ward as she waited for the doctor to return after she had left a couple of minutes ago.

Her heart was racing so fast that she thought it would pop out of her chest. She roughly chews the inside of her mouth, waiting to know why she suddenly started to feel sick and nauseous, and then, all of a sudden, she started to feel better.

And not to mention, she found herself putting on weight which was worrisome since that had never happened to her. She then saw a purple-haired lady wearing a doctor's outfit slowly appear in the room her face had a wide smile relieving Mitsuri of her growing worries.

"Congratulations, Mitsuri. You're having a baby!" The doctor said, giving her a closed eye smile.

A surprised look appeared on her face, stunned by the news, making the doctor chuckle.

"Your due date is February 19," The doctor said.

After hearing those words, a large smile appeared on her face and her heart felt warm and fuzzy.

••••

"A child?" Obanai questioned with an expression complex to read with the bandages on his mouth. He then suddenly walked over to Mitsuri and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, looking down at her belly.

"I'm going to be a mother!" She exclaimed with a beaming smile.

"And... I-I'm going to be a father..."

"A mother!" Mitsuri exclaimed louder, this time making it clear to the neighbors that the Iguro clan had a new addition added, a half-blood member, to be specific.