Prologue

Damien's POV:

 I was in my room surfing the internet when I saw a link that led me to a website about the show I enjoyed so much

I was in my room surfing the internet when I saw a link that led me to a website about the show I enjoyed so much. "Huh, they're doing a new season of Total Drama. Hopefully they'll have a new host. I felt bad for the people who dealt with Chris for so long." I said as I looked at a photo of me and my parents and sighed. "I could really use the money to buy our old house back. I miss you guys." I said and clicked the apply for participation link and filled out the form.

Eventually I turned my webcam on and recorded my message. "Hey, I'm Damien Silver. Um, I've never really done this before. I think I should be chosen to participate in this new Total Drama show. I'm strong, fast, and one heck of a leader. Or at least that's what my parent's used to tell me. *Sighs* Look, I'll be honest, I really need the money." I said.

"I lost my parent's when I was young and I've been put through one foster home to another. My family's home was put into foreclosure and besides a few things from my parent's, that's the only place left that reminds me of them. So, if I get chosen to participate to win the billion, that'll help me out a lot and I can give my parent's a proper burial. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon." I added and stopped the recording and sent it and the application form to the Total Drama website for approval.

I got up and went down to my kitchen and made some food to eat. As I was doing that I started packing my bag for the trip. I also remembered what my father told me about our family. I need to keep my secret so that our people can stay safe. Anyway, I was watching Total Drama Island on Netflix as I watched it so I could be prepared for anything that they would throw my way. I especially need to be careful if they decide to do the Phobia Factor challenge. I really hate clowns.

|Time Skip: 1 Week Later|

It's been a week since I applied to participate on the new Total Drama season and I just got home from my job as a mechanic. I earn what I can so I can regain my childhood home. I just put my bag down when I heard my phone go off. I pulled it out and saw a message from the Producers of Total Drama.

"Did they send me a confirmation, or a decline? Only one way to find out." I said to myself as I opened the message and read it. My eyes widened when I saw that I was accepted into the new Total Drama season. "Sweet! Better let my boss know I'll be gone for a while." I said to myself as I sent my boss an email and a copy of the acceptance notice into the Total Drama show.

Once that was done I had my mail stopped, my bills paid in advanced for ten months. I looked at the shrine I made for my parents and smiled. "I'll get that money so I can get our home back. I'll also use the rest to build that Wolf Sanctuary you wanted to build dad. I miss you guys." I said as I grabbed my bags and headed out the door.

|Elsewhere|

Lisa's POV:

 I was at home with mom getting ready for my trip to the new Total Drama season

I was at home with mom getting ready for my trip to the new Total Drama season. Hopefully they replaced Chris McLean. "I can't believe you got accepted. If your father were here, he'd be so proud of how far you've come." Mom said. "Thanks mom. I miss dad too. I just hope there aren't any wolves on the island." I said as I remembered the Phobia Factor episode of Total Drama Island in season 1.

"If they do, just be careful. I'll miss you." Mom said as we hugged and I left the house to catch the plane to the location of the boat to the island. Once I got to the airport, I saw this guy with black spikey hair, black leather jacket, black boots, and blue eyes waiting in line. 'Is he part of the new season?' I thought to myself. I was nervous around people and have trouble talking to guys most of the time.

I walked into the line and was distracted by the flight times when I walked into that guy I saw. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I said nervously. "Whatever. Going my way?" he asked, "Um, yeah. I got accepted to join Total Drama this season." I said as my face turned red a little. "Cool, same here. Names Damien." Damien said, "Lisa, Lisa Gold." I said. "Gold? Weird, my last name's Silver." Damien said as I smiled a little bit. We chuckled a little and our flight was called and we had seats next to each other. "Guess we'll be on TV together." I said. "Yeah, guess so." Damien said.

Third Person POV:
Lisa and Damien continued to talk as they made their way to Muskoka, Ontario in Canada, the location of the all new and environmentally safe man-made island recreation of the original Island. This time everything will have upgrades to the cabins, the lodge, and the dock. The marshmallow ceremony will remain the same. Get ready for the most exciting season of, Total... Drama... Island: Guys vs Girls!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris: Hey, I'm the host of the show. The intro and outro are my job.
Me: How'd you get here?
Chris: Doesn't matter. Now let me show you how it's done. Two new competitors, plus a bunch of the old casts from previous seasons, who will win, who will lose, and who got this guy to be the new producer of MY show? Answers when we return to, Total... Drama... Island: GUYS VS GIRLS! See, that's how it's done.
Me: *Punches Chris in the kiwis*
Chris: *Screams like a girl*
Chef: Hehehe, nice kick
Me: I played soccer when I was a kid

To be continued...