7. Falling For You

'Here's your coffee, I hope you slept well?'.

Matty walked into the bedroom, already dressed and far more awake than I was, as he'd just got back from the gym. I think it was his way of keeping his mind off of things.

'Thank you, you didn't have to do that'. I said in a soft yet half asleep voice.
'I know but I was up and about anyway' he replied, before heading back downstairs.

Sleeping these days was weird. My whole life had changed so much in such a short space of time. I spent over ten years sleeping next to the person I fully believed I would spend the rest of my life with, and now he's sleeping on the sofa and I'm laying here excited about when I will next see Blaine, while also worrying about Matty. It was the end of an era, it was like I was grieving but celebrating something else at the same time, all on my own.

Blaine messaged me 'good morning my beautiful girl💜!'
I loved these mornings texts, I was never one for relying on someone to make me happy and nor did I want to let that happen to me, but it just put me in a great mood for the rest of the day.

I enjoyed my coffee in bed while messaging with Blaine, all we could talk about was me coming to stay.
'What time are you coming over 😍?!' He asked excitedly.

'Well, I'll be going to town to get my nails done, then I'll head over to the station, I'll get to you for about 3 if okay?🧡'. I replied.

'Okay - let me know when you're 5 minutes away and I'll head to the station to meet you💜' he said.

I got up, put on some music, and instantly forgot that it was now middle of autumn and very cold outside of the covers!
I grabbed my dressing gown to put on while I decided on what to wear. I wanted to be warm but I also wanted to look cute for Blaine everytime I saw him.

I put on a black skirt with some tights, and my favourite black jumper/top with the white collar, some tights and my platform converse.

I packed the last few bits to take with me, and left it in my room before heading out to town to get my nails done.
Thinking about it, I'm not sure how Matty wasn't questioning if I was going to meet someone, I'd never had my nails done before!

I got to town and as I was greeted straight away by the lady in the new nail shop, I was seated and shown a selection of gorgeous colours and patterns.

I opted for black tip nails with one finger on each hand painted a nice silver.
They looked amazing! A little longer than I would have opted for but they were very insistent on having a longer length. I couldn't stop looking at them!

I grabbed a coffee from the local bakery and headed home.

'So...let's see them!' Blaine messaged me.

I'd only be seeing him in a few hours but I loved that he took interest in these little details.

I sent him a picture and he responded 'WOW! They are so nice! They look dangerous 😂 but so good! 😍'.
He wasn't wrong - they could probably do some damage!

I got home and grabbed my suitcase, then Matty arrived back from wherever he'd been just as I was closing the door.

'Do you want a lift to the station?' He asked.

'No don't worry, I was just going to wait outside with my coffee and order an Uber, but thank you' I didn't feel right about him giving me a lift especially when I knew where I was really going and he didn't.

'No don't be silly, I haven't got anything to do right now so I may as well, saves you some money too, here let me help you with your stuff' he insisted.