𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜

Hi! Please don't expect much from me in the future,, I just missed writing ngl.
Have fun reading!
Remember that English isn't my first language so I apologise for the mistakes :)
Modern au because I'm craving for it lmao

Childe PoV;

The day me and Zhongli met, was the day I felt weird. But in a good way.
Like there was this special thing between us.
We just clicked the second we got to know each other. It just felt like we've been knowing each other for decades.
Maybe we did know each other from different universes.
Guess we'll never really know.

I loved everything about him.
The way he talked, the way he looked at me, the way he styled his hair and the way he always knew what to say on different occasions.
He was smart, a clever guy, I envied this about him.
Not that I'm dumb but he was a different kind of smart. The ones you usually read about or see in TV shows.
It always felt like he knew everything. Even the smallest and dumbest things.

Zhongli was this kinda guy everyone wanted to be friends with.
He was kinda popular amongst students.
He was even the teachers favourite but in a good way.
He's kind, polite, and always has a helping hand for another.
He cared a lots about other people, especially the ones he was close with.

Everyone wanted to be friends with him, lots of people confessed to him too even tho they barely knew him.
I'd lie when I'd say I wasn't crushing on him before I got to know him.
What can I say? He is quite a handsome guy.
We shared different classes together, in one we even sat next to each other.
He always gave me this gentle and sweet smile whenever I entered the class.
A small dimple was always seen when he did it. It was cute and endearing.

One day we had to partner up for a project for that certain class together and since then we became friends. Close friends. We were flirting together every now and then. It was a funny little game. One we both participated in with pleasure.
One we both played to the very end.

It was almost time to get that project done.
We would meet at my house today.
Luckily Mom and Dad decided to visit my grandparents today with my siblings so we'd be alone.
It was weekend too so I thought I might use my chance and ask him out today.
He came around 7 pm to mine and we worked on the project until 9 pm.
I brought him to the front door.

"You know, you could sleep at mine today, my parents aren't here and it's kinda late..."
I said

He looked at me, smiled kindly.

"Ah, that'd be lovely really but I better head home today, maybe another time, if you're up to it."

I nodded.
"Yeah, sounds great, maybe we could even watch a movie together?"

He nodded, a grin appeared on his face.

"Sounds like fun!"
He said enthusiastically.

I chuckled.
"Alright then, good night I suppose?"

"Yeah, good night Ajax"
He leaned forwards, his face few inches away from mine, he kissed my cheek and then left.

I stood there, struck, I don't know what to do besides touching the cheek he just kissed.
I knew just from how warm my cheek felt that a blush creeped up onto my face.
I sighed.
He'll be the death of me.