ƒιяѕт тιмєѕ

Hello! Long time no see. I thought about getting out of the "small" hiatus once again. To be truly honest, I just didn't had any motivation to work on Tartali one shots. :/

But!! I'm currently hyperfixating on Yttd and thought about doing a "Au/ff". I had something in my mind already! Let me know if y'all want one.

Art credit; "TART____A" on Twitter!!

This chapter contains NSFW.

3rd person PoV;

Zhongli was usually a patient man. Someone who doesn't get stressed easily and someone who usually always remains calm, even in the most stressful times.
However, today, even the smallest things made him explode. He felt very irritated for some reasons.
Everything just has been so so stressful that the only thing he could do was sighing. He hoped that the day would be over soon, that his shift at the Wang Sheng Funeral parlor would be over soon.
He just wanted to get into his beloved arms again.
He already had a small feeling on why he felt so stressful.
Ever since he got together with Childe he could tell that there was a certain tension between them. A sexual one to be clear. But whenever they would have their make out sessions before bed, and he tried to initiate the next step, Childe would back away. He didn't understand why and it frustrated him a lot.
He's been always so pent up after their make out session and so so ready for the next step only for Childe to destroy that little pit of heat between them.
Whenever Zhongli tried to talk about it with him, he refused to answer and just brushed it off, saying "he wasn't in the mood for it".
He respected it with every cell of his body, like the good partner he is, but slowly, after months of initiating but never getting far with it, he had enough of it.
He'd confront Childe the second they'll had dinner.
It's his goal for today and he will succeed.

After some more torturing hours at the funeral parlor Zhongli was finally free to go. He made his way home already thinking about how this all could go.

Childe PoV;

It was evening the sun sets down as I'm preparing dinner for me and Zhongli. I'm cooking his favourite dish. I may be not the biggest fan of it but everything for my loved one.
As I was setting the dishes on the table, I heard a door shut. It was a signal for me that he's home. I smiled to myself and got rid of the apron and fixed my clothes a little as he made his way up to me.

"Hello my love, how was work?"
I asked him as I snaked my arms around his waist and gave him a small kiss on the lips.
He sighed.

"I guess, it was okay, I just felt stressed." He trailed off.

I frowned a little at the way he pronounced 'stressed' but didn't think much of it either. I shook my head a little.

"I'm sorry to hear this" I gave the ravenette a sympathic smile as I rubbed small circles at his waist.
"Anyway, I made ur favourite dish love, hopefully it's to your liking!" I beamed as I presented dinner to him.
He smiled softly and gave me one more kiss before we sat down and ate dinner together.
We talked about the most different things while eating. About my meeting with the Traveller but also about his work and how annoying Hu Tao was once again.
While talking and eating I noticed his foot at my ankle sliding up a little. I coughed up a bit.
"Is something the matter my dear?"
I asked him while my cheeks started to get rosy.
The ravenette looked me deep in the eyes. I could see something in them, like lust.
"You know...." he trailed off, "we've been together for a while now and Childe please. We both can see the tension whenever it gets a little more heated. Please..." he looked at me with pleading eyes. His foot rising higher to my inner thigh, almost near my clothed crotch.
"I know that we both want it so why are you running away from it? What are you scared of?"