Chapter 3

The check up was good and all the blood work was perfect. Ray was excited to go to the cubby and was excited to see the boys. But she was nervous mainly because the boys are instigators after they say there congratulations.

"Hey Mr K is Randy here, I need to talk to him." Ray told him after getting out of the car. "Oh he's helping the boys with something but he'll be back in a few minutes," Mr K said smiling. "Ray I've been meaning to talk to you," Mr K said looking at her. "Yes Mr K what's up," Ray replied smiling back at him. "Ray you know we are family, right," Mr K asked looking at her but still smiling. "Yes of course K and I thank you for all the love and support that you and the boys given me-," Ray started but didn't get out what she wanted to say. A car pulled up and honked the horn.

"Hey Raychall," Taco said getting out of the car.
"Hey Taco, Curtis, Ramee, Garett, Randy, and Flippy," Ray said smiling but rolling her eyes.
"Hey," Randy said looking at her.
"Ray can we continue our conversation," Mr K and said.
"Of course, mainly because I want all the girls here," Ray said out loud.
"Ray is everything ok," Ramee as her.
"Yes why wouldn't it be," Ray asked smiling.
"Oh no reason," Ramee said glaring at her.
"Okay..." Ray said looking at him with a little smile then walking with K.

Ray and Mr K went to the top of the building to finish there talk. After they where done Mr K and Ray went to everyone and just started talking about random things. Mr K did not found out yet she lied her way out and was glad she did.

The girls came and asked the boys and Ray what they were doing.

"Hey it's your girl April," April said smiling then looking at the girls following.
"Where have you been," Ray asked smiling.
"Oh shopping and doing our nails and things," CJ said smiling knowing Ray would not be jealous, they were going to invite her but she always says no.
"Oh so boring things and what ever." Ray joked back.
"On that note," Ray added smiling. She handed the note that she wrote to them.

Autumn read it out loud.

Dear CG,

The last time I wrote a letter was when I felt like I didn't belong. But I know I do now. I have exiting news!!! I'm pregnant, the father is someone in the gang you all know who he is. I'm about 6 weeks pregnant. We were going to wait a little bit to tell you but I think we need to tell you. Also I love you all. I'm excited for our little CG baby to be here in October just like it's father. I think I did the math right LOL.

Love,
Ray Mond

Ray took out the pregnancy test and smiled.

"Wait Randy, are you," Ramee asked smiling.
"I'm going to be a dad," Randy said smiling.
"Wait you, congratulations," Autumn said smiling at Ray and then looked at Randy.
"Shopping!?!?" April asked Ray.
"Yes we can go shopping," Ray looked at her smiling with a eye roll.
"Let's go!!!!," April yelled out loud
"Anyways, so yeah me and Randy are dating," Ray told them all smiling. Randy went over to Ray and grabbed her waist and smiled.

"Is that why you have been taking care of my kids," CJ asked smiling.
"Yes and no, I knew you and k were going to need time for yourself so here I was," Ray said smiling.
"Thanks, you are so sweet," CJ replied with a smile.
"Hey Ray are you going to be staying with Randy now," Curtis asked smiling but knowing my answer.
"Yes, I mean if he wants to," Ray replied smiling.
"Ray your caring my child of course," Randy told her then gave her a kiss.
"We are right here you now," Taco said laughing.

"Taco you have been wanting us to date for so long don't play that game," Ray quickly said smiling at him. "Well you wanna know the most amazing part is that all of us new that you to were going to get together," Taco said smiling. "Yeah and with a baby I supposed with the last part," Autumn said looking at Ray. "Me too," Ramee said looking at Randy. "Well I'm happy for you but how long have you to been dating," April asked but smiling, Ray could tell there was a little bet anger. "We've been dating for about 3ish months," Randy answered with a smile then looked at me. "I need to go, I feel sick," Ray interacted them with a smile. "Just stay at my place tonight I feel like that's a lot saver," Randy told her with a smile. "Ok Randy thanks," Ray said then looked at her phone. Ray had a concerned look on her face but quickly went inside the house. "What's up with her," Curtis asked lost Randy then April.

———————————————————————————
Hihi, I'm back, but I'll probably not post for a while after this mainly because I need to focus on school and other things.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for the love and support. I am still working on things just might not be for a while.

Drunk your water, relax, or even just do something nice for yourself you deserve it!!!!!!!!