Chapter 1

Ray was watching a show in her apartment when she got a call. She was in her white t-shirt and black shorts.

"Randy," she said answering.
"You need to come to little Soul now," Randy said smiling.
"Why," he asked.
"Because Garett called a meeting and because you need to come out of your apartment ," Randy told her.
"Why Randy, do I have to come out of my apartment," Ray asked smiling.
"Hee because I- I mean we haven't seen you all day," Randy told her.
Oh his stupid giggling Ray thought to herself. "Fine be there in 10, have to change." Ray said giggling.
Ray put on a black corset and a pair at black jeans.
She left her apartment and got in her car.
~~~

"What's up, where are the girls, Randy," Ray said running over to the group of boys that where in a circle.
"Oh your here well April, Novah, Cj, Mari and Autumn went to go shopping to keep Autumn distracted. Garrett's planning to propose to her and we need your help with where to go what to do and so on," Randy told her with a smile.
"Your proposing," Ray replied smiling ear to ear.
"Yes ma'am, I want it to be gorgeous please Ray help," Garrett asked her smiling.
"Of course Garrett," just then a three year old girl little girl was running out of Mr K house.

"Hi Coco come give Auntie Ray a hug," Ray bent down eye level of the kid.
"Ray," Coco said smiling running over.
"Coco, where are your brothers at," Ray said smiling lifting up in the air.
"In there," and she pointed in the house. She was only three so she didn't say much.
"I can stay here and watch the kids Mr K you can go, Garrett try the beach or the water full," Ray said smiling looking at them. "Also Autumn said she wants it to be at sunset. So you have probably about 2 hours. So go get a nice outfit but something casual," Ray said smiling looking at Coco who was tugging her.
"Thanks Ray," Garett said smiling. "Are you sure you don't want Randy here?" Garett asked her smiling.
"I'm fine thanks," Ray said smiling looking at them all.
"You know the rules Ray," Mr K said smiling.
"Yes," Ray said smiling at him.
"You also know mine," Vinny said giggling.
"Ok dad," Ray said jokingly but she saw him as a dad.

"Ray sidebar," Randy said smiling.
"Sure," she replied.
"Please call if you need anything and please take care of-," he stopped himself then looked at Rays six week stomach.
"I will Randy, I would kiss you but I don't want them to instigate," Ray said giggling.
"Bye Raymondo," Randy said smiling.
"Bye Randymondo," Ray called out smiling after all the boys left.

"Coco, let's go eat some lunch, and your brothers," she said smiling.
"Kai, and Carlos, let's eat," Ray said smiling at twins they were 4 years old.
"I want to play," The boys said smiling at her.
"Play tell I'm done making food, Coco go play," Ray said look at them.
———
Meanwhile

"So Randy, Ray is doing so good with Mr K's kids, they really like her," Taco said in the car.
"Let's focus with getting Garett ready for tonight," Randy said smiling.
"And she really likes kids," Curtis said smiling at him.
"Guys," Randy said looking at them.
"Fine," They both said going everything set up.
———

It was about 45 minutes tell sun set and everyone including the girls were back in little Soul.
"Ray Mond, I didn't know you where out of your Apartment this whole time," Autumn and the girls ran towards her smiling.
"Here I am," Ray joked smiling.
"How where my babies," CJ asked her smiling.
"There sleeping, but Autumn you should go change into a dress Garett wants to go out or something," Ray said smiling at her.
"Thanks Ray and you should go get changed," CJ smiled.
"Speaking of witch," April turned to the boys. "Autumn hurry," Garett smiled at her.
"Fine, I'm scared," Autumn glancing at her boyfriend.
"Don't be," Garett told her opening up the door for her.
"Thank you babe," Autumn said smiling at him.

Everyone was excited and stayed in the cubby for the news.

"You excited to have another couple in the gang to get marred," Randy asked K smiling.
"I am, so when are you going to get a girlfriend Randy," K said looking at him then at Ray who was playing with the kids.
"I don't know K," Randy replied looking at where he was looking at.
"Randy just ask her," Taco said smiling. Randy already had his answer from her but didn't want the boys to know yet.
"Stop instigating," Ray said hearing the conversation with the boys.
"Fine," They all said smiling at her.

It was about a hour for Autumn and Garett to get back with a smile and giggling.

Autumn ran over to the girl smiling and showed them the ring.
"It's so pretty," Autumn told the girls.
"Garett, you picked out a lovely ring. It suits her so well," April said smiling at her tears running down her face because she so happy.
"Garett, you did good, finding this one," Ramee said jokingly.
"Ramee," April exclaimed, "what the fuck when am I getting one of those." April said half joking.
"Um soon maybe," Ramee replied laughing nervously.
"Really," April perked up.
"Really," Ramee walked over to her and kissed her.
"Yucky," the three kids exclaimed.
"Yes yucky, keep it that way," Ray told the kids smiling. Mr K giving the q to CJ to put the kids to bed.
"Time for bedtime," CJ said smiling at her young ones.
"I'll come help," Ray said helping CJ with the kids.

———————————————————————————
THANKS FOR READING SORRY ITS SO MUCH RAY AND RANDY STORIES RIGHT KNOW I THINK I JUST CONNECT MORE WITH RAY (Valkyrae) JUST A LITTLE MORE. APRIL STORY OR AUTUMN STORY SOON???? WHAT DO YOU GUYS/GIRLS WANT???

I hope you all have a lovely day. And one think your thankful for<3