1

Tanjiro Kamado, a 12 year old boy, who now created a new breathing style, Elicpse Breathing, 64 forms of it. Nezuko left her family as a demon slayer. Tanjiro was taking care of his family as he sell coal or charcoal to his village.

Kie Kamado, his mother said, "Are you sure Tanjiro... It will be a long walk and cold in this weather". " yes I am mom... We need the money", Tanjiro said, with a soft smile. Hanako said, "I will protect the house Onii-chan!!". " I know you will", Tanjiro said. Tanjiro left the house after waving goodbye to his family. Tanjiro walked down the to the village and he sold the coal to has many people as he can. Tanjiro sighed as he  walked up the mountain. Tanjiro looked up at the sky and thought, 'I never realized that it's gotten late...'. Tanjiro saw Old Man Sabuto and said, "Evening Old Man Sabuto". Soon Sabuto told Tanjiro to come in for the night because of demons. Tanjiro knew about demons and demon slayers, his younger sister Nezuko left as one, and his grandma told him a few stories when he was younger.

The morning came as Tanjiro left. As Tanjiro reached home, it was silent as the smell of blood hit him. Tanjiro open the door and saw his sister and mother as well as his three brothers... Dead. Tanjiro teared up and said, "I- god damn...". Tanjiro sighed as he digged their graves. He cleaned the house from blood stains to organizing the house. He growled from anger and grabbed a training sword, Nezuko had before she left. Tanjiro swinged the sword 100 times before he blood boiled and he swinged 8t again... A red color appeared as he stood silent. Tanjiro thought, 'Sun Breathing?... No.. It was a bit darker then Sun... But black like the moon sometimes...'. Tanjiro only then remembered of Sun and Moon together...

"Elicpse Breathing....".

TBC