2

Tanjiro just sighed as he trained every day reading some books, his father had and remembering some how Nezuko trained. 2 years later, Tanjiro sighed as he went to final selection.

Tanjiro entered the final selection to see 20 or more people. Tanjiro soon entered the selection started after the twins explained. Tanjiro took a deep breath, 'Eclipse Breathing, 4th form: Summer Bones, Black Summer Sun'. Tanjiro cut off the demon's head as a red black light came from his sword. The demon screamed in agony from the pain. Tanjiro said, "I won't forgive you, nasty demons...". Tanjiro ran off as he heard, crying?... Tanjiro groaned to see a black hair boy, saying, " m- monster...". Tanjiro sighed and said, "it's okay... hold on for awhile". Tanjiro got up and ran away, killing the demon, but it was was to late for the guy. Tanjiro groaned and said, "damn demons...".

By the 3rd Day, Tanjiro was running from tree to tree to get better sight of the demons. Tanjiro jumped down as he said, " Eclipse Breathing, 28th Form: Half Moon, Eclipse ". He cut off the demon's head as two more appears and went to attack. Tanjiro jumped and thought, 'not good... Think Tanjiro'. Tanjiro breathed softly and said, " Eclipse Breathing, 10th Form: Slash Wheel". A fire black moon appeared for both demon's heads as Tanjiro was behind them both. Tanjiro said, "Pathetic...".

By the 6th day, Tanjiro walked around, before smelling a horrible scent and gagged. Tanjiro followed the scent and said, "Oh...My...God". It was the hand demon.... Tanjiro thought,

'Can I kill him...?'.

TBC