03: from Enemy to friends

I lost myself when I found you.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Jungkook come from behind her and sneaked his arm around her waist, he place a chaste kiss on her cheek she looked back at that, and get surprised when she see her husband.

"Jungkook, you can't tolerate being away from her, huh" one of the woman from the circle said teasingly.

"We won't kidnapp her, don't worry" other woman said and winked at the couple. You Cleared your throat and layed your eyes on his.

Jungkook rummage through his head for any idea when "hello? One two one two, hehe, I'm Yugyeom, best friend of that grumpy man over there" the crowds chuckle "i congratulate my brother and his lovely wife for their wedding and wish them a blessing full of happiness life," the crowds awes while jungkook roll his eyes at his friend cheesy lines  "therefore i request them for making this beautiful night more beautiful and memorable by honouring us with a couple romantic dance"

Jungkook curses at his friend "jungkook? If you'll not dance with her then I'll take the pleasure"

"Come on" the crowds cheers loudly, you gulped nervously toying with your dress.

Please no, please refuse.

You repeated in your head, but your head snapped towards jungkook when he held your hand and walked towards the centre.

No, no I can't dance with this heals!!

He positions your hand on his and lifted up while other place it on his shoulder, his free hand goes to your waist and pulled you towards his chest.

You gasped and slowly looked up to see him already staring at you.

He pulled the hair away from your face, behind you people cooe at you both. Your skin gets warm against his hand.

The slow sensual music starts and  break you from trance making you go panick "jungkook, I don't know how to dance" you whisper yell while gripping his shoulder.

You see from peripheral vision guests still looking towards you both as he sway you gently with the music.

"Me neither, just sway with me and don't step on my foot" your panick eyes met his and you sneer silently.

He squeeze your waist in tender way causing some weird feeling stirr inside you "what's so funny, my little wife"

"Please, all join with your perspective partner and switch after awhile" someone announce.

"I don't know, maybe the fact we both suck at this dance or maybe we could actually trip over each other and embarrasse ourselves"

He scoff "Talk about yourself, I'm definition of perfection" you shook your head and stay silent.

After few minutes.

"Y/n.." you hummed.

"You're stabbing my toes"

"Oops, my bad"

Jungkook quirked an eyebrow.

"You're hurting me"
He said with fake sad expression.

"And the car is flying"

"You're playing around with me?"

"Who started it first"

"Fair enough" he mumbled and suddenly swirled you around before attaching your back to his chest.

"Don't scare me like that" you said in whisper as jungkook inhale your scent and close his eyes.