41: Ache

Mrs jeon house looked like one of those houses you'll get lost in.

Beautiful. Spacious. Shining.

Jungkook mother held y/n by her arm the whole trek to her room.

She glanced at left and she thought she saw awfully similar like elevator in her foggy vision but didn't give heed to it.

She had more pressed Matter on hand than dwell on the ridiculous huge house. Like the pain behind her eyeballs.

She didn't question the older woman as they walked up the twisted staircase, the stairs were leading up god knows where but thankfully Mrs jeon whirled to the right and they reached to a long hallway.

After several doors later, she found herself in a room.

She turned around not bothering to check the room.

She halfed listened to Mrs jeon over the pounding of her head. "...but it come out good. Hope you like it" y/n swallowed as she waited for her response. Like what exactly?  "Yes. It's perfect" she heard herself mutter.

Mrs jeon beamed. Then faltered when she saw her face. "The wardrobe is stocked, go change and take a rest. You look like you need it"

Y/n nodded.

Mrs jeon continued. "Did you have dinner?" Y/n frowned, what time was it?
She shook her head slowly. "Okay," Mrs jeon started. "Why don't you take a shower and I'll send some food for you. Anything specific?"

Again, y/n shook her head. "no. But do you have something for migraine?"

"Yes, yes. I'll send along with the food. Try eating more than a bite and then take the medication. It'll be more effective if you don't skip the dinner" she said pointedly and it freaked y/n out a little as how she Heard her exact thoughts.

Y/n couldn't force her mouth to move, it was stiff. So she nodded her head in a thankful gesture.

With a small pat at her cheek, and a sad smile on Mrs Jeon lips, she turned to leave.

"Mrs jeon— I've a request..." Mrs jeon whirled around. Raising an eyebrow. Y/n wringed her hands together. "Don't tell him I'm here... please. I want to be alone"

She doesn't have to mention who she meant.

Mrs jeon face dropped, not because the request but because things seemed ugly than she thought.

She gave y/n a sympathetic look as her own heart dropped to the ground. She knew this was inevitable, her son was a jerk but he loved her and now he messed up.

She couldn't help but feel pity for the girl Infront her.

"Of course dear. My lips are sealed"

---

The moment Mrs jeon was out of door, y/n stumbled to the closet and was surprised to find so many clothes all her sizes.

She took a pajama set, and grabbed a shower.

When she was done, y/n looked back at herself in the mirror. She looked awful.

Turning away, she padded to the dresser and rummaged through the make up products before finding cherry Chapstick.

Y/n pointedly ignored looking anywhere else than her mouth as she held the ChapStick to her lips.

When she was done, she set it aside and looked at the queen size bed. The room was beautiful now she looked at it, she'd have to thank Mrs jeon Tomorrow.

A knock startled her out of her thoughts and after a pause a maid strolled in with a tray in her hand and settled on the nightstand.

"Good night" y/n smiled in appreciation at the woman who looked in her late thirties.