Chapter 63: study well

Xie Sui raised his eyebrows, staring at him and asked, "Did something happen to you and Qin Mo?"

Song Yu heaved a sigh of relief and shook his head: "No." He was extremely jealous when he met Qin Mo's enemy. The first time he met, he directly opened the bar and looked bored. What else could happen. To happen is also a **** event.

Bai Xuexin didn't talk about Qin Mo's thing, it was best.

Song Yu muttered: "I hope you don't meet this person in your life, and it's best not to hear the name."

Xie Sui felt soft and smiled: "Well, I won't like the person you hate."

Song Yu's light-colored pupils instantly brightened. But the corners of his lips rose halfway up, thinking of the inexplicable awkwardness some time ago, a basin of cold water was poured down instantly.

He thought that Song Wanying might be right.... He was forced by things, or forced by impatient things.

"I..." He looked up with some hesitation and embarrassment, looked at Xie Sui, opened his mouth, and stopped talking.

Xie Suijing stared at him quietly, and suddenly smiled and said, "Actually, I haven't considered what you said that day."

Song Yu was surprised: "Huh?"

Xie Sui: "What you said last time, did I really like it?"

What I said last time, do you really like it?

Song Yu almost fell on the chair in front of him. The heat rose to his face, flustered, and he squatted: "This, I think what I said should be right. You don't like it, you definitely don't like it."

Xie Sui paid attention to every detail of him.

Dodging eyes, confused breathing, red ears when cramped.

A smile flicked across the dark eyes, gently spreading. Why is this kid still unconscious.

When Song Yu stammered and was almost speechless.

Xie Sui stared at him and slowly said, "It doesn't really matter."

Song Yu: "Huh?"

Xie Sui blinked at him and smiled, "It doesn't matter whether we like it or not, it's good for us to get along like this now, right?"

Song Yu stunned, followed him and nodded.

Xie Sui's voice had a somewhat helpless smile: "So just treat it as if nothing happened that night, don't worry about it, okay. It makes me feel uncomfortable watching you take a breath."

Song Yu: "..." Why is he holding his breath in everyone's eyes? !

Just hearing Xie Sui's words and looking at his dark eyes, Song Yu immediately lowered his head unnaturally, and said vaguely, "All right." Forget it, let him be so confused, just go over it.

At this time, the teacher walked in and stood on the podium. He touched the microphone first. The voice of "Hello" rang in the empty auditorium, and the chattering sound disappeared instantly. The psychology teacher said with a smile: "It's eight o'clock in the evening, please be quiet. Before starting our lecture today, I will show you a video."

After she finished speaking, the lights above the auditorium were dimmed instantly, and soft and pleasant music rang around. A train passing through the rapeseed field appeared on the screen. The sky was blue. Warm and beautiful.

Song Yuzheng watched attentively, and suddenly heard Xie Suiyun's lazy laugh next to him: "However, I knew one thing that day."

Song Yu's ear moved in the darkness, and he aroused a little doubt. In order not to disturb other people, he tilted his head and said softly, "Know what."

Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob's Cannon Fodder Childhood FriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara