Chapter 65: Childhood sweetheart

The owner of the dog is a little girl with a double ponytail. She ran over quickly, grabbed golden retriever, put a dog leash around her neck, and yelled angrily: “Why are you so disobedient? Your meal is cancelled tonight."

"Wow"

The Golden Retriever grieved and howled twice, but his wet eyes looked at Song Yu unblinkingly.

The little girl stood up holding the golden retriever, her face full of apologies: "I'm sorry, I let it run without paying attention, I will pay attention next time. I'm really sorry, I scared you."

Of course, Song Yu had no face to admit that he was scared by a dog. He was too embarrassed. Quickly, helped her out.

Xie Sui regained consciousness, and his thinking shrank instantly.

The bizarre memories returned to blankness, concealing the coldness and deep thinking in my heart.

He glanced at Song Yu, adjusted his mind, tilted his head and said casually to the little girl: "It's okay, anyway, the person who was frightened--"

With a move of his throat, the words "not me" were not spoken.

Song Yu pinched his arm hard.

Through the thin school uniform, he twisted vigorously, making his hands heavy.

The corners of Xie Sui’s lips raised, and he calmly changed his words: "Oh, no one is scared. You quickly take it away. I remember the school does not allow pets into the playground."

The little girl looked at Song Yu who was hiding behind him in confusion, "Then this little brother..."

Xie Sui smiled and said, "Don't get me wrong, he is not afraid of dogs, he just likes to stay behind me."

Song Yu: "..."

The little girl walked away holding the golden retriever seemingly.

Song Yu finally breathed a sigh of relief, and then realized that he lost his face in front of Xie Sui and scratched his hair depressed.

Xie Sui turned his head and asked, "Are you afraid of dogs?"

Song Yu had already wanted to say it, fearing that the dog would not be embarrassed, and a real man would never be worthy of facing his own weakness.

He nodded, his eyes rolled up as if he was reminiscing something, but he couldn't remember anything. With a vague impression, he said, "Well, the shadow of my childhood, when I saw a mad dog biting someone, I kept remembering."

Xie Sui's dark eyes were thoughtful, and he heard Song Yu once again mention "when I was young."

The last time Song Yu talked to him the night before, he was vague about the past.

"Come with me," Xie Sui said suddenly.

Song Yu was stunned, wondering why he suddenly made this request: "I haven't run yet."

Xie Sui: "Then I will wait for you to finish running."

"Forget it, that's it anyway, I'll chat with you the rest of the time."

Generally, "walk with me" means that the representative will have something to say in his heart. It is rare for Xie Sui to make such a request. Compared to sports games, ofcourse good brothers are more important.

Xie Sui nodded: "Okay."

There are no people left on the playground now, the sunset is dim and the sun sinks into the horizon.

Xie Sui looked ahead, was silent for a while, and suddenly said, "Song Yu, what kind of person I have always been in your eyes."

"Huh?" Song Yu was stunned. He was ready to hear Xie Sui talk about his boy's thoughts, but it turned out to be a problem at the beginning?

Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob's Cannon Fodder Childhood Friendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें