Episode 1: Present Day Park - Manoban

Homeplus, Yongsan

Homeplus, Yongsan.

Chaeyoung hates standing in the middle of the aisle with a full trolley of food. She's not in the mood for an outing, let alone grocery shopping.

But her wife keeps convincing her that it would be a fun trip, that they both can spend time with each other more that way.

But it has been half an hour and all that Chaeyoung does is whining to Lisa, of when both of them can go back so that she can lock herself inside the room and never to have to deal with people again. No offense, but humans are disgusting. At least, that's what the blonde thinks.

"You should smile" Lisa says as she kisses the side of Chaeyoung's face out of blue, as she comes back with a bottle of cheese sauce. "Because you are the prettiest when you lips curl into a grin"

"You know I don't smile" the blonde puffs her cheeks before staring at the item in Lisa's hand. "You said that would be the last item on the list. Can we go back now?"

She asks but Lisa only chuckles as she leans in for another kiss. But Chaeyoung isn't in the mood to reciprocate it back.

"You're so grumpy. We are supposed to shop more, you know" Lisa says as she drops the item into the trolley and her wife starts to whining upon the word more.

"Because you parents are going to hit our place for dinner and I don't want to let them down"

"We can order a takeout" the blonde suggests as she pulls Lisa towards the checkout counter. "And you can tell mom that you made dinner and they wouldn't know"

"Ah, lying again?" Lisa asks with a grin before she pulls her wife into a hug. The idol literally doesn't care if anyone sees them like that. Chaeyoung is her wife and she can hug her as much as she wants. "You're better than just that, Chaeng"

"Whatever" Chaeyoung replies, trying to wiggle herself out from Lisa's hug but the Thai tightens her arms. "Let me go"

"No" Lisa teases, resting her chin on top of her wife's head. "Lisa, I'm serious" Chaeyoung argues. "People are gonna see us like this and it won't be pretty"

"What do you mean it won't be pretty?"

Lisa asks, her eyes moving to stare at her own wife.

"You're a popular idol" Chaeyoung states, eyes on Lisa's nose. Then on her wife's full lips. Then on her chin before finally, she decides to look away. "And I'm just ..."

"Just what?"

Lisa waits for her answer patiently as she strokes her wife's baby hair on her forehead. "Just what, baby?"

She hums again as she sniffs her wife's hair. "I'm just Chaeyoung" the blonde finally states. "Just Chaeyoung who no longer a perfect, popular idol"

Lisa smiles as her thumb pushes Chaeyoung's chin up and gracefully to face her stare. "But I don't think I see you that way"