2:the white dog

Jio the white dog was sleeping on the field nothing ever exciting ever happened there but a black cat ran past him he had never seen another cat other than the orange one he chased away from the field a few years ago, he got up and stretched, he was a curious dog, he wanted to learn about the cats species... But knew he had to chase the cat away he started to run after her, because he was a young puppy he was fast and has a lot of energy, he was trained as soon as he was born to chase off unwanted thieves off their land, he chased after her through the fields he sometimes lost it but soon found it again because of loud shuffling through the crops, he soon cought up to it and bit into it's ear, the cat yelled for him to stop he bit down harder, he didn't want to do it but he didn't want to betray the farmer, the cat tried scratched him but missed he let go of it's ear "why are you here" the dog said "I-Im starving and I need food" "find it somewhere else, these are ours" "please, I need food and it's impossible to find" the dog wanted to share but the farmer would be mad, he didn't want him to be mad he wanted to have a happy life with him but the cat wasn't going to make their life easier "leave, or I'll be forced to hurt you more than you already are!" He said, the cat ran away but left something there... A bunch of black fur the white dog grabbed it with his mouth holding it, he soon made it back to the tiny house at the farm, he got up on two paws and scratched the door (without his claws) the door soon opened to a farmer "stop scratching the door jio!" The farmer said, the dog dropped the fur Infront of the farmer while wagging his tail "oh, good boy jio!" The farmer said while petting him, the farmer than reached into his pockets and took out a piece of meat "here's a treat for your great work" he said giving him the treat...