(1)Dark mirror

Slowly opening your eyes, you realized that you were in a dark room.  Although you lie down.
You stretch your limbs, only to feel the barrier, in the form of something solid.

*I'm in...a box?...* You gently twisted your hands in front of your face and started tapping on the wooden surface.  *Maybe I'm buried?*

You tried to see your own fingers in the darkness of the box, still tapping on the wooden surface.  Soon, outside the cramped room, you heard an unknown voice.

"Damn it, people are coming. I should get the uniform now... ugh! This cap is too heavy!" the voice complained.  "Time for my secret passage! Myahaha!"

You curiously bow your head to the wall of the box, dropping your hands and waiting for the next action of the unknown.  Soon the curious look faded to shock as you felt the scorching heat of the fire.  The lid of the box was covered with blue fire.

Without thinking twice, you kicked the drawer door with your knee, climbing out... *Coffin?!*

With a sharp movement, you turned your body to the coffin and began to briefly analyze it.

"Gyah!! Why the hell are you up?!"  You looked at the source of the voice, only to take a shocked step back.

"Talking raccoon.." escaped your mouth as you looked at the little creature.

"Who are you calling a raccoon?! I AM THE GREAT GRIM!!"

You silently looked at the unknown creature, not making a sound

Suddenly, you two were distracted by a noise from a nearby coffin.  It's amazing the fire didn't hit him.

When you turned to the box, its lid abruptly flew off its hinges, and red hair appeared from the depths, partly hidden by a dark hood.

"What's happening?"  - breathed out to the horror of a familiar voice.  The man jumped out of the coffin and began to inspect the room.

You shook your head "Mr. Diluс!" - you looked at your friend with joy in your eyes.  Hearing your voice, he turned his head towards you.

He stared at you for a few seconds, trying to remember, but his eyes widened as he recognized you. "Miss Y/n.."

You put your hand to your chest and sighed in relief, but soon frowned, "I'm glad I'm not alone here, but I don't understand where we are"

Grim, who had been standing there all this time and staring in shock at your interaction, shook his head.
"Well, it doesn't matter! Hey man!" He pointed at you with his paw. "Hurry, give me that uniform! Or I'll fry you!"

You and Diluc looked at the raccoon (cat?) in confusion before examining themselves.
Only now did you notice that you weren't wearing your usual clothes.  You were wearing a black robe.  The hood seemed to cover half of your face.  Even so, you felt in your hair, your flower hairpin and feathers given by your brother.  Strands of your (h/c) hair were knocked out from under the mantle.