Prologue

3rd.pov
It is the year 2036 march 3rd the Nato starded a large scale attack on an terrorist
Outpoust, hoping to find a weapon, which they think is a weapon of mass destruction.

Inside a Plane we can See a young soldier
looking scared. With every little small turbulence He would flinch and yelp.

'Everything alright? Asked a fellow soldier.
'Yes! He answered.'It is just my first mission
and I'm scared something bad is going to happen.
'You'll be alright, just stay with me. Answered the soldier

Suddenly the lights turned red which ment that they are going to jump soon. The captain came from the cockpit, he said to us that this is going to be a hotdrop.' You are going to be the first down there our job is to take out the artillery so our ground troops can advance! we will group up with some troops in trenches west from our jump point
. The captain turned to the door and opened it, letting the air in. He stood next to it and said :' I can't guarantee that you will make it back alive, but I can guarantee that this will be a battle our grandkids will talk about.

Young soldier pov.
We got ready to jump. I strapped my parachute on my back and grabbed my m4.
I also took some extra grenades with me because why not. Suddenly the whole plane began to rumble. The aa guns starded to fire at us. Some soldiers started to jump out. Right when i stood at the door, the back of the plane exploded, throwing me out. I starded to spin, I panicked and pulled my parachute line, the force pulling me back up.

I looked below me and the only thing I saw were fire and tracers. It took me some time to get down but when I did, I immediately got tackled to the ground by the captain.
'FOLLOW ME! he yelled at me right before a rocket hit the rock right behind me. Some shrapnel hit my arm, it was painful. The captain pulled me up and we both ran to a
Trenchline. Inside the trench two other soldiers reloading some guns.' Who the bloody hell are you two? one of them said pointing the gun at us.' Julias wheinright, captain of the 212th
Paratrooper company. 'wait, you are the legendary hell jumpers? Asked the other one.' yes we are, and I need to talk to you're
commanding officer.

They took us to the commanding officer. The captain told me to stay outside, so I did.
The two soldiers meanwhile starded to ask me questions.' how is it to work with the hell jumpers? 'is the training hard and can everybody join?' aren't you a little bit to small to be a soldier?

The last question triggered something in me
'I AM NOT SMALL! I shouted so loud that everybody turned to us, even the captain came out to look what's wrong.

After everything settled down, one of the soldiers came up to me and said: sorry for calling you short.' My names Ava, and the guy behind me is Christoph.' sorry for yelling at you, my names jaide by the way.
'nice to meet you jaiden' said Christoph. 'Wanna grab something to eat' asked Ava
'I would love to' I answered. We went to the armory, but right when I wanted to ask what is edible in here Ava pulled out three mre's behind the ammunition.

I just shrugged it off and went out with them . We sat down in an relatively silent part of the trench and starded to eat.

'So Christoph. I noticed a slight accent, might I ask were are you from. Is asked

' well I'm from Sweden. Christoph answered, showing me the flag on his jacket.'And you Ava?' I am from Australia mate! she said with a lot of joy. 'OK and in what kind of unit are you guys in?

'I am in the Särskilda special forces. answered Christoph. We specialize in gathering information, even behind enemy line's.

'I am just a normal rifleman. said Ava sadly
But your just as important as any of us'i told her.' Thanks she said wiping away a tear.