Chapter 1

3rd pov:
'I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME, I TRUSTED YOU. Those words were the only thing you could hear. Otherwise it was relatively silent in the forest.'Coco please it was an accident' the male answered. 'Dating YOU was an accident' answered Coco. ' I was drunk, she took advantage of me, I didn't wanted to sleep with her.'

The conversation went on for about 3 more minutes before Coco had enough. ' You know what screw you, we are done' Coco said storming of into the forest leaving the man behind her. Coco ran for a good while until she tripped and fell.

Coco looked back, wanting to see what she tripped on. But the only thing she saw was a person laying on the ground unconscious.

She quickly went over to him checking if he still had a pulse. Luckily there was one.
She let out a breath of relief. Shortly after she got up and started to examine the person laying in front of her.

He wore a strange uniform. She never saw someone wear this kind of camouflage. But she had to say, it looked good on him. She went to the other side and looked at his face. He looked young, a little too young. Short black hair and smooth skin. It was like he could be a model. He also had some strange weapons with him, she never saw before. Nevertheless Coco knew she couldn't just let  him laying there, so she made a quick call, asking for someone to pick them up.

After a short while a bullhead landed next to Coco. They loaded up the unconscious person and flew back to beacon.

Once they arrived at beacon, they brought jaiden to the infirmary, to be treated for his injuries. Though the arrival of a soldier of unknown origins peaked the interest in some people, especially the one of an certain general

Jaiden pov:
I slowly opened my eyes, only to shut them again because some bright light blinded me.
I tried to get up, but me head hurted so much that it was impossible for me to do it. I layed back down, then it hit me. 'where am I' I thought panicking. I quickly jumped up and opened my eyes.

I was in a white room with 4 beds. Right next to me was a ecg machine. I could see that my heartrate was increased and it started beeping loudly. Suddenly the doors opened, and a nurse came in. She said to me that I need to calm down.

After a short while I calmed down. 'where am I? I asked
' your in beacon sir, no need to worry '
' ok' I answered.

Suddenly a man wearing green with white hair came in. He looked straight at me and I stared back at him. He signaled for the nurse to get out. At first she protested against leaving, but she eventually gave in and left.

'Hello young men' he said beginning to come closer to me.
'you're probably wondering why you're here, and I am willing to answer this question if you first answer mine'.
I just nodded in response.

' Who are you?' every test we did showed that you do not exist in the database. 'you are well equipped and decently armored, but you're equipment is something I have never seen before.' so again I ask you, who are you?

' I am Jaiden rayn. 212th paratrooper division, and I want to know where I am, and why I'm here!'

'well one of my students found you laying unconscious in the forest.' she got worried and called for someone to pick the both of you up. 'and then we transferred you to our medical room for checkup.

' Ok, that explains quite a lot. 'but I've got one more question, was there anybody else around me, like 2 boys and 1 girl?

' not that I know of, should there be someone?

'well yes, the rest of my squad.

The man looked at me with a concerned look.

' There are two possibilities what couldve happened : one they got up and are still searching for you or two they were eaten by Grimm. Either way I am going to send someone to search for your team.

' and thanks for the information, now rest a little bit, someone will come to you, to ask some more questions.

After the man said this he walked out the door leaving me alone. I layed back down closing my eyes, I slowly started to fall asleep, until I questioned myself:' what the hell is a Grimm?

______________________________________________